THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by shump

anybody know where i can get the solar reds in Ga because the 2 stores that had them sold out, and HOH doesnt know when they will be getting them , and will these hit any footlocker?

What stores had them? Called Lenox Foot Locker and they didn't have them and neither did the Foot Locker in the Alpharetta area. 

Originally Posted by badboy074

Are all champs stores getting the solars or only the ones that had the sprites getting the solars?

^^^ this
i hope not because i have a lot of champs closer to me than the one i got the sprites at.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Are all champs stores getting the solars or only the ones that had the sprites getting the solars?

^^^ this
i hope not because i have a lot of champs closer to me than the one i got the sprites at.

Also, don't know if anyone has seen these pictures of the Miami Nights but here they are:
nike-lebron-8-low-miami-nights_02.jpg

nike-lebron-8-low-miami-nights_03.jpg

nike-lebron-8-low-miami-nights.jpg

i called athletes foot and champs at cumberland mall i think champs had some but sold out, i jus called  fame at south deklab and they didnt get any.

i called athletes foot and champs at cumberland mall i think champs had some but sold out, i jus called  fame at south deklab and they didnt get any.

I dont know how I feel about the Miami NIghts... like something about it just too flunkie.. Just one of those things i would wear once and never again..

I dont know how I feel about the Miami NIghts... like something about it just too flunkie.. Just one of those things i would wear once and never again..

Just left Champs....the solar reds are nice as hell, just too bright for me. Plus they didn't have a 12 anyway lol

Just left Champs....the solar reds are nice as hell, just too bright for me. Plus they didn't have a 12 anyway lol

Originally Posted by XLRG

Thanks to whoever posted the info on the silver V2 lows on sale at Finishline.com. 
x2. Came out to $116 shipped after my coupon. Solars just came in today too from NDC.

Originally Posted by XLRG

Thanks to whoever posted the info on the silver V2 lows on sale at Finishline.com. 
x2. Came out to $116 shipped after my coupon. Solars just came in today too from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom