THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Finally found myself a pair of pre-heats $600 shipped VNDS..fair price for what they're going for deadstock

600 for a pair of shoes!!!
eyes.gif

Finally found myself a pair of pre-heats $600 shipped VNDS..fair price for what they're going for deadstock

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

eyes.gif
Dude you're outta your mind..no shoe is worth that..

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

eyes.gif
Dude you're outta your mind..no shoe is worth that..

Seriously from a purely objective standpoint those are some the most god awful ugly shoes ever designed.

But once that hype train gets rollin'.......

Imagine all the !@@! you could by for $600. Example: in Bron shoes alone, you could get 10 pairs of Soldier IV for that. That's at least 5 + years more of wear time for your money think about that. 5 years.   

$600??!!! and you think that's a fair price???!!!! 

Seriously from a purely objective standpoint those are some the most god awful ugly shoes ever designed.

But once that hype train gets rollin'.......

Imagine all the !@@! you could by for $600. Example: in Bron shoes alone, you could get 10 pairs of Soldier IV for that. That's at least 5 + years more of wear time for your money think about that. 5 years.   

$600??!!! and you think that's a fair price???!!!! 

anyone know where I can get the navy v2s man they just sold out on 10 in eastbay smh

Yeah...... pretty sure that was alllll me.
laugh.gif

4 Pairs in that size from eastbay. 

Might start snapping up 10.5 if they go on sale too if they go on sale any further.

anyone know where I can get the navy v2s man they just sold out on 10 in eastbay smh

Yeah...... pretty sure that was alllll me.
laugh.gif

4 Pairs in that size from eastbay. 

Might start snapping up 10.5 if they go on sale too if they go on sale any further.

If he has the $ to spend and likes those shoes I see nothing wrong with it. People on this board drop more than that on pairs of shoes that aren't even wearable

If he has the $ to spend and likes those shoes I see nothing wrong with it. People on this board drop more than that on pairs of shoes that aren't even wearable

Why are you chastising the guy for paying his money for the South Beaches.

Considering the DS prices they're going for I ain't mad at him.

Why are you chastising the guy for paying his money for the South Beaches.

Considering the DS prices they're going for I ain't mad at him.

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

1+ Seriously... if you got the loot, why not... Y'all prob stone me to death if i told you how much I've spent on jeans and slippers.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

1+ Seriously... if you got the loot, why not... Y'all prob stone me to death if i told you how much I've spent on jeans and slippers.

ope Bruts ^ 
For today, at my Dad's. 
5850206800_fcf8d8c416_z.jpg

more pics for this thread

5850213492_9e7390fea3_z.jpg

the tongue is horrible on this shoe, but padded down nicely. 

5849657267_63ddcb39bf_z.jpg

ope Bruts ^ 
For today, at my Dad's. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

ope Bruts ^ 
For today, at my Dad's. 

Great pics man, Very happy that I picked them up relatively easily 
pimp.gif
. I'm looking to get a pair of Entourages, hype or not the colors look great together on them. 

Back
Top Bottom