THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Saw the sprites at Valley Faire Sheikhs had they if any bay area heads are looking for them. I passed cause I already had my pair and it didn't seem worth it to get a second. 

Saw the sprites at Valley Faire Sheikhs had they if any bay area heads are looking for them. I passed cause I already had my pair and it didn't seem worth it to get a second. 

I still cant believe south beachs are going for the same price or more then some of the older lebron pe's such as dunkman 3s or chamber of fear 2s

I still cant believe south beachs are going for the same price or more then some of the older lebron pe's such as dunkman 3s or chamber of fear 2s

Now that I copped cool grey's I got the sudden urge to get those SLH's. And NWT pics aint helping the cause either. There's just no end to this shoe game.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now that I copped cool grey's I got the sudden urge to get those SLH's. And NWT pics aint helping the cause either. There's just no end to this shoe game.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

Thats why im holding a few pairs of sprites in the closet... Once people stop being optimistic about anything Nike does these prices will sky rocket just like the SB. 
true that the sprites arent coming back around 

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

Thats why im holding a few pairs of sprites in the closet... Once people stop being optimistic about anything Nike does these prices will sky rocket just like the SB. 
true that the sprites arent coming back around 

SLH's are still trash imo..they look ugly as hell in person..not even Marqueesole's or Ed's pics could change my mind..

SLH's are still trash imo..they look ugly as hell in person..not even Marqueesole's or Ed's pics could change my mind..

I dont think that will happen, but do you no hate.

I dont think that will happen, but do you no hate.

I was shooting the s**t with on of the HoH managers by where I stay and supposedly they got a email to release the Solar Reds as soon as they come in. He said he did not see it on their manifest on when they were coming in but that was the same situation with the Sprites...

I actually like how they dropped the Sprites but I really hope we get notification on the Solars since I'm planning on grabbing at least 2 pairs.

I was shooting the s**t with on of the HoH managers by where I stay and supposedly they got a email to release the Solar Reds as soon as they come in. He said he did not see it on their manifest on when they were coming in but that was the same situation with the Sprites...

I actually like how they dropped the Sprites but I really hope we get notification on the Solars since I'm planning on grabbing at least 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Bought all 5 for retail and now flippin them for $205? Disgusting.
indifferent.gif

So, here is what urks me about dudes in the sneaker game. They have a closest full of sneakers but are the cheapest dudes on the planet!

Shoes cost $161 out the door after tax.

Shipping box is $3-$5

Its gonna cost between $15-$20 to ship.

Gas is high as a kite. So between the mall/store then post office, thats $10.

So, that leaves the seller making a whopping $9-$12 profit.

I cant see anything disgusting other than people being cheap and wanting a "hook up" on everything. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Bought all 5 for retail and now flippin them for $205? Disgusting.
indifferent.gif

So, here is what urks me about dudes in the sneaker game. They have a closest full of sneakers but are the cheapest dudes on the planet!

Shoes cost $161 out the door after tax.

Shipping box is $3-$5

Its gonna cost between $15-$20 to ship.

Gas is high as a kite. So between the mall/store then post office, thats $10.

So, that leaves the seller making a whopping $9-$12 profit.

I cant see anything disgusting other than people being cheap and wanting a "hook up" on everything. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom