THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

dope pics 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

>>>>

Could Nike release some of these "exclusives"? Sure. and it still wouldnt be enough to appease the masses or it wasnt the "right colorway" to be released....

Some folks like the SVSM VIII's... ON NT.... BUT you would be making the assumption that the masses would embrace them... even as a QS...

The Graf's from last night..... hot to some (me included because I loved the Graf IV's).... but not all would cop. Nike releases the GS's in colorways that appeal to the MAJORITY of consumers. who plan on purchasing for retail (or at an outlet/discounted price)... not to a small % of sneakerheads...

If the resources/networks/connects are there then that small % have and will pay a premium for those shoes that aren't available in mass supply.
eek.gif

2 sightings in 1 week...

>>>>

Could Nike release some of these "exclusives"? Sure. and it still wouldnt be enough to appease the masses or it wasnt the "right colorway" to be released....

Some folks like the SVSM VIII's... ON NT.... BUT you would be making the assumption that the masses would embrace them... even as a QS...

The Graf's from last night..... hot to some (me included because I loved the Graf IV's).... but not all would cop. Nike releases the GS's in colorways that appeal to the MAJORITY of consumers. who plan on purchasing for retail (or at an outlet/discounted price)... not to a small % of sneakerheads...

If the resources/networks/connects are there then that small % have and will pay a premium for those shoes that aren't available in mass supply.
eek.gif

2 sightings in 1 week...

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

sorry for the crappy cell phone pix
laugh.gif

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

sorry for the crappy cell phone pix
laugh.gif

>>>>

why wouldn't people want the SVSM 8s? Its not like Rice Kobe VI's didn't sell

>>>>

why wouldn't people want the SVSM 8s? Its not like Rice Kobe VI's didn't sell

Back
Top Bottom