The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting list.

Tales of Arise, Xenoblade, and Fire Emblem are all on my games to try to get to this year at some point.

Indeed.

Just got SMT and am going to switch between that and 3H on the Switch. Running P5R on console and hope to get to Neir after I finish my Sekiro NG+ play through.

In any case - I am super grateful that the JRPG genre hasn’t really deviated far from its source in the sense we can still have that nostalgic experience.

CA03771C-305B-4A39-B359-EF357115BDAC.gif

You literally cant choose wrong there. :lol: Alundra is similar to Zelda or Legend of Mana with real-time combat. I did play it but I dont remember getting very far.

Bought the new Pokemon for my nephews on my Switch when they were over this weekend.

Started playing myself last night and its pretty fun. I forgot how good these games are.

I’ll probably just grab Horizon Forbidden West and FF VI. I’m not sure if I’ll really have time to explore Elden Ring the way I want before reporting to Warrant Officer school.

I’ve been bouncing around from game to game but I’m in hotel for about a month due to me getting for Warrant Officer School. I pulled out the Vita and started Suikoden. It’s one of those gems that’s been in the backlog for a minute.

Some decent sales on PSN this week for RPG's. I see Tales of Arise is 30% off.
Highly recommend it. I played on Steam but wish I would have played on PS. Trophy list is great compared to previous Tales games and the game itself is great and in my top 3 Talea games.

Been playing Planescape Torment and have been really liking it so far and recommend it to anyone who is into DnD

Has anyone played Underrail or Disco Elysium? Into isometric CRPGs but have not played any of the ones that have released within the last few years

Been playing Planescape Torment and have been really liking it so far and recommend it to anyone who is into DnD

Has anyone played Underrail or Disco Elysium? Into isometric CRPGs but have not played any of the ones that have released within the last few years

Started plying disco last month. It’s very good but the entire game is reading and making decisions so if that’s not your cup of tea you might not like it

Back
Top Bottom