The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice. Id prefer on Playstation for trophy support, but would buy them on Switch too most likely. :lol:

Also, I have heard this game has a huge buzz right now.... seems to be PC only but looks great, IMO.

Nice. Id prefer on Playstation for trophy support, but would buy them on Switch too most likely. :lol:

Also, I have heard this game has a huge buzz right now.... seems to be PC only but looks great, IMO.

Co-worker of mine been raving about this game for a while. Saw last night he was streaming it. Didn’t look too shabby but my go to MMO gonna always be FF 14.

Chrono Cross Remaster announced! April 7th!

At the Nintendo event, so unsure if its exclusive or not.

I find it hard to believe that FF IX is being remade given how long it’s taking SE to get FF VII Remake out. Maybe it won’t be in the same scale as FF VII Remake? Either way, I’m stoked that SE getting into that classic bag :smokin

Chrono Cross and Front Mission. Wow. Dreams do come true. Just waiting on the Tactics announcement and I can retire…
1644561791683.gif

id cop FF tactics easily. that nintendo direct press release was class. Nintendo shooting buckets with everything said

Not a Souls game fan at all but feel like I have to play this :lol:

You can do it but I just want to point out that Souls games are not like anything else. Even Souls-like games are not like Souls game. They are their own thing.

You aren’t supposed to know what to do or what’s going on and you have to work your a** off and immerse to understand the story. So if you copp just keep an open mind and don’t go in there trying to play something else.

Back
Top Bottom