• Pokemon Acreus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The HD-2D design is great but I’d be disappointed if the next main entry was in that style. FF has always pushed the JRPG genre forward as far as graphics are concerned.

Use that HD-2D and make a “new” Final Fantasy.

I feel like the dipped their toes with Tokyo RPG Factory and didn't see enough demand to continue.

I'd have liked to see the same mechanics but make the settings vastly different. We don't need the same fantasy/mirror-Earth setting for every game. Games like Wilds Arms with the Western themes, or Valkyria Chronicles based off World War 1/2.

FF XV had issues but the "guys roadtrip" was one of my favorite things about that game.

I’m glad I’m not the only that felt like that about FF XV. That adventure with the bros was a great idea. My biggest issue with FF XV was that the world was so big but empty. All the iconic enemies throughout the FF universe and they didn’t populate the world with them.

Damn where are all these RPGs coming from. Are there more games coming out these days? Or am I just old?

I only played about 20 minutes of Unicorn Overord. Great to hear about this milestone.

I might need to bring my Switch on my next trip.

Also, I just noticed the Suikoden Collection is up for preorder on the PS Store.

I feel like I have to support these gems, so I will be preordering Lunar as soon as it pops up too. Even if I dont get to them right away (like Grandia) I hope to see more of these 90's JRPG's come back in a more modern form.

Last edited:

Also, I just noticed the Suikoden Collection is up for preorder on the PS Store.

I feel like I have to support these gems, so I will be preordering Lunar as soon as it pops up too. Even if I dont get to them right away (like Grandia) I hope to see more of these 90's JRPG's come back in a more modern form.

I can appreciate these JRPGs coming back to modern platforms and essentially becoming future proof. I’ll likely grab on PS and then again on sale for the next Switch.

Dev was on Reddit and noted this is their love-letter to FF and Chrono Trigger.

Also mentioned Steam first, console release planned but no dates.

I consider myself a JRPG fan. I but I have never heard of this game before today. :lol:

A strategy game on PS2 and PSP? Also, and awful announcement trailer.

Back
Top Bottom