The Satanic Panic is Back?

Does "satanic" imagery in media concern you?

• Total voters
Satanists wanted attention and now they’ve got it. Not getting a welcoming reception they expected is hilarious 😂

Last edited:
Yea, that isn't true at all man. EVERYONE gets it. EVERYONE.

It's just we are black and we only pay attention to what is being said about Black artists sacrificing folks and selling their souls.

wavycrocket wavycrocket 's favorite site always "covers" this topic. Site owner is a Christian .

You and this damn site man 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

ge·la·to : KEEP GOD OUT OF CALIFORNIA

Classic

When old dude started fighting him and the girls ran up and started smacking him with their sandals :lol:

The Weeknd’s music videos be telling entire stories about how he sold his soul to the devil 😭😭

Dude definitely puts a lot of thought into his videos.

For real though, those conspiracy YouTubers find and make up the WILDEST things.

Someone showed me one once where they were saying in Rihanna’s video for “Umbrella” there’s a part where she’s like throwing water and it forms a “Baphomet” , like how much further can one reach 😭

The OG Satanic panic was just a passing fad. It was mostly word of mouth and then a few news stations ran some stories about it.

The internet completely made people bat **** insane. If the same thing happens now people would completely believe everything. Just like those QAnon nutjobs and the entire MAGA crowd.

When I see people who I went to school with who were afraid to read out loud… or only came to school with a pencil behind their ear and binder with no paper trying to kick knowledge…… I laugh

Like dawg I went to SCHOOL with some of ya’ll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truly blind leading the blind

Seems like it's definitely picking up steam again. I've heard more about it in the last couple of years than I did in like the decade before that combined. I remember it ticking up a bit during the Harry Potter craze, then died down. Now we got ignorance like this popping up everywhere...

Screenshot_20230221-201823.png

Couldn’t imagine being a grown adult and actually believing this type of stuff.

People who believe this stuff deserve a baseline level of respect, but the belief itself deserves absolutely no respect.

For real though, those conspiracy YouTubers find and make up the WILDEST things.

Someone showed me one once where they were saying in Rihanna’s video for “Umbrella” there’s a part where she’s like throwing water and it forms a “Baphomet” , like how much further can one reach 😭

There was a 100% a time where videos were just randomly dropping some satanic/illuminati **** in the video for NO REASON. My guess is directors/editors/label people etc etc at the time were doing it to drum up controversy & more views, discussion around the video.

but some of those weren't reaches at all, things were purposely placed so people would expound on them.

And while i do believe that people overreact to a lot of this stuff (mainly due to religion) i'm also not going to act as if satanism isn't a real thing in the entertainment industry. We JUST came off that Balenciaga fiasco a month or two back (god level PR suppression i must say).

Seems like it's definitely picking up steam again. I've heard more about it in the last couple of years than I did in like the decade before that combined. I remember it ticking up a bit during the Harry Potter craze, then died down. Now we got ignorance like this popping up everywhere...

Screenshot_20230221-201823.png
These people are so dumb, and they also vote based on these same wack beliefs they got. Little Pokémon cards are devilish but Donald Trump is the second coming of Christ, yea ok..

There was a 100% a time where videos were just randomly dropping some satanic/illuminati **** in the video for NO REASON. My guess is directors/editors/label people etc etc at the time were doing it to drum up controversy & more views, discussion around the video.

but some of those weren't reaches at all, things were purposely placed so people would expound on them.

And while i do believe that people overreact to a lot of this stuff (mainly due to religion) i'm also not going to act as if satanism isn't a real thing in the entertainment industry. We JUST came off that Balenciaga fiasco a month or two back (god level PR suppression i must say).

Oh for sure, it’s been in the music industry for decades. It’s super weird. I don’t believe in any of it, but still can’t figure out a why. The only thing I can really determine in my mind is they (the industry, people on power, etc) want people to be convinced the devil exists , so they can keep that control over the half of the population that believes and fears these things. Maybe I’m wrong, who knows.

Still super weird.

These people are so dumb, and they also vote based on these same wack beliefs they got. Little Pokémon cards are devilish but Donald Trump is the second coming of Christ, yea ok..

Oh I agree. It's wild the mental gymnastics they go through on stuff like this. Point out all the horrible stuff that guy has done, and they'll find a way to justify it as just being "God's way of testing him" or some other nonsense.

the thing that is funny about all these signs & logos people fear is that they usually are stolen from other cultures & repurposed.

1677096535572.jpeg

Being a perfect example, I've been told this is an occult sign, A white supremacy sign, A blood sign & lighting ya'll up from three sign all at once :lol: . So much of the things they have demonized & made "evil" didn't originate like that
So what does it mean when every celebrity on a magazine cover does the same sign?

People dumb as hell. Does the bible even say the devil is red?

Red is the default color if you want to grab people's attention. Another reason why I made my own company logo red.

img_4973-1fff64cb2be877fb9678bd9a52bee4ea1e5f03ca.jpg

16181_squeeze-ko-can-maria-2.png

Xerox-logo.png

Back
Top Bottom