The scariest movie you saw???

is the spanish one on youtube already?
nerd.gif
movie looks
pimp.gif

Signs was pretty scary, but the Exorcist made me sleep with the lights on for a week when I was little. I know one movie that definitely wasn't scary, TheStrangers, gets a big ol
indifferent.gif
from me, what a waste of 8 bucks.

Originally Posted by Prez T

the Shining when i was younger . every time lil dude start riding down the hallways i started freakin
out

edit - i cosign Event Horizon . movie had me shook when i first saw it

Yup, Event Horizon and Fire In The Sky had me shaking as a kid. Since then, nothing much.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

This one still has me shook. It's something about this House of a thousand corpses that's just plain creepy.
I bought it on DVD four years ago and I have yet to open it.
04_300dpi.jpg

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Nightmare_Elm_St-3D.jpg
aww, I swear this is the worst movie I've EVER seen. absolutely hated House of 1000 Corpses. HATE
I left the theater feeling all itchy and dizzy and what not
laugh.gif
mad.gif
!!$+ this movie
roll.gif

The Ring/Grudge were scary as hell for a more modern movie.
Shining had me shook as a kid, and of course all the Freddy movies.
Candyman and Tales from the Hood had me shook too. Candyman cause of the whole 'Bloody Mary' type theme. Tales because each story was scary son! andthe end when they see their bodies in the coffin
frown.gif
scared teh !+*$ outtame as a young dude
The 6th Sense was pretty crazy too. The part at the apartment with the Tent
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
and the ending
eek.gif

I have yet to watch The Exorcist, but I have seen most of Emily Rose
nerd.gif

Man, when I was a kid this clown gave me nightmares for WEEKS... Looking back this movie just cracks me up now.
it-clown.jpg

My friends all gave me the
grin.gif
face during The Descent, but I'm 21 years old sittin here jumpin and yellin at the screen tellin these girls to get thehell outta that cave...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Movie scared me half to death.
the_descent_profilelarge.gif

chucky had me as lil dude... anybody little had me as a lil dude

...[rec is a good movie tho] i was like .."oh snap". at the ending scene

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Man, when I was a kid this clown gave me nightmares for WEEKS... Looking back this movie just cracks me up now.
it-clown.jpg
What movie is this?

I was scared of Dolls after the first Chucky. I was a pup in the day and in the second when he really gets into with that creepy laugh. Love him now but scary.Large Marge had me all shook. Jason had me scared for weeks guy killed like 20 people in one night. Movies in this time are week

Back
Top Bottom