The Score has fallen off so hard (Cabbie is gone)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Weather

Score just doesn't have the $ I guess to compete with Sportsnet/TSN

now tim and sid are completely gone from the score
frown.gif
but at least they are still doing radio together @ sportsnet
They're not at The Score anymore? WOW.

http://www.fan590.com/more.jsp?content=20111203_173828_15728
yeah, it happened a couple months ago

Now The Score is trying to re-create the whole "journey to the cup" with Gerry D.

It's ok, but it was a lot better with Cabbie.

Now The Score is trying to re-create the whole "journey to the cup" with Gerry D.

It's ok, but it was a lot better with Cabbie.

I hate that skinny guy that does court surfing. Seems like he doesn't know basketball.

I hate that skinny guy that does court surfing. Seems like he doesn't know basketball.

Originally Posted by quik1987

ayo those basketball jones dudes are lames  
laugh.gif
 dudes are straight herbs, cabbie's career straight nose diven as well

Originally Posted by quik1987

ayo those basketball jones dudes are lames  
laugh.gif
 dudes are straight herbs, cabbie's career straight nose diven as well

I seriously miss Tim and Sid on the Score tonight
tired.gif
. The channel has really become pretty terrible and just a few years ago it was the best Canadian sports channel,all of their most popular personalities left. Only shows I watch now are Court Cuts,the Score on the NFL,the Footy show and whenever there's a new Gerry Dee segment. Cabbies fallen off horribly too. At least Kouleas is doing pretty well for himself at TSN. It really is a shame seeing what the Score has become compared to what it used to be 
30t6p3b.gif
. Guess TSN is pretty much the only good network we have now
ohwell.gif
(Sportsnet is ok). I won't complain too much though they still have Beirness,Natasha and Hedger 
devil.gif
 and Onrait is still always appreciated
pimp.gif

When did sports radio shows on tv become the trend? I hate that !!!%. If I wanted to hear what they had to say, I'd listen to the radio.

Back
Top Bottom