THE SEXUAL HISTORIES OF WOMEN?

Me and my boy were talking random girls who'd meet out a club or bar. He contends that the alot random girls you'd meet out have been with between 50-100 guys but they'd never admit it to you ever.

I contend most girls you'd meet out are probably in the 15-30 range interms of partners. Of course there are gonna be some girls who are in single digits and others in the triple digits.

We are talking about girls in late 20s to early 30s range.

What do yall think the typical amount of partners most random girls you'd meet at a club or bar have been with?

if they're in their 30's scoping dudes at a bar/club then triple digits is plausible. Early 20's is prob like the number you said since they're one-night-stand-skeezers-in-training so to speak. Who knows really. They need to make a carfacts.com analogue for females already. 

Let me save this thread with some real info...the days of finding the virginal chick are over. Dudes %**$...women %**$...it's a part of life. We need to get that double standard #!@% out of our minds.

The real answer is this...chances are the hotter the female the more partners they have had sex with...why is that you ask? Because attractive women garner more interest and have more opportunities to %**$. The average really good looking woman these days will have sex with at least 15 guys, but the number can reach well into the 50's. A woman will usually only tell you about the boyfriends they have slept with...they usually leave out the one night stands, and their homie lover friends. If you can't deal with the truth...NEVER ask.

If you are a white guy with a white woman, NEVER ask if she has been with a black dude...because automatically you are going to think she was getting reamed by a 14 inch telephone pole and that you are not adequate enough.

Women have been sexual liberated for a while now. Many saw there mothers as cold blooded sluts so you have many following in their footsteps. Men get to do their job so women feel that they should be able to do their job as well.

But to give some random number to answer this thread? Not sure why we would do that.

Women have sex point blank. As Elden said, the days of believing you will be the biggest, best, first, only, person your woman has been with is over.

I overheard some 6th graders on the Subway talking about "getting neck" behind bleachers. No shame.

never expect the truth
30t6p3b.gif

The average woman I would say around 10 to 15. Yall seem to forget that every chick in a bar or club is not looking to get their backs blown out. Some girls legit just like to dance.

So then would it be looked down upon if in my late 20's i wifed an 18 y.o. college freshman? 

I'm not for a wife with 50+ bodies. Call me old fashioned but I don't even want won't get 50+ bodies.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Let me save this thread with some real info...the days of finding the virginal chick are over. Dudes %**$...women %**$...it's a part of life. We need to get that double standard #!@% out of our minds.

The real answer is this...chances are the hotter the female the more partners they have had sex with...why is that you ask? Because attractive women garner more interest and have more opportunities to %**$. The average really good looking woman these days will have sex with at least 15 guys, but the number can reach well into the 50's. A woman will usually only tell you about the boyfriends they have slept with...they usually leave out the one night stands, and their homie lover friends. If you can't deal with the truth...NEVER ask.

If you are a white guy with a white woman, NEVER ask if she has been with a black dude...because automatically you are going to think she was getting reamed by a 14 inch telephone pole and that you are not adequate enough.

Disagree 100%
The average male would not have enough balls to go to a hot/attractive woman, therefore she has less chances.  She probably carries a sense of entitlement with her, she's probably arrogant as hell because men fawn over her non-stop.  

The average woman though, is probably easier to approach, not as arrogant, less pompous....etc.  They are even easier to get at once the sauce hits...

No. those days are not over...you didn't save anything...all you did was project your ignorance.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

No. those days are not over...
I concur.

And it's expected for any given female to smash 10-30 dudes? Are these numbers you guys are throwing around only applicable to the birds in this country (USA)?

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

The real answer is this...chances are the hotter the female the more partners they have had sex with...why is that you ask? Because attractive women garner more interest and have more opportunities to %**$. The average really good looking woman these days will have sex with at least 15 guys, but the number can reach well into the 50's.

no.

the better the looking woman the more options she has, therefore will most likely NOT have slept with as many guys. girls who grow up pretty will not feel the need to give it up quick. and that in turn will put them on their path for the rest of their life. girls with daddy issues, early age rape or molestation, drug problems, or other psychological issues (all women, i know right) will tend to be more giving. but that, we all knew.

its the not so pretty girls who would throw themselves at guys. they don't get to pick whoever they want and will take whatever they can get. (this is the same for guys)

and don't forget what every single super hot chick says about men. men get nervous about approaching them because they are nervous about getting shut down. we think we aren't good looking enough, or that they have a girlfriend or whatever. but you'd belying if you said you hit on every hot girl you saw. especially in a serious way as in trying to engage in a serious conversation with them. i'm not talking about a walk-by "hello" and a smile.

Here y'all go again taking it to the extreme. No man wants a woman that's been with everybody.
One in the same a mature guy knows that the woman he wants to take serious has some sexual history.
Anyway my stance on this is that 8/10 of women these days will be extremely promiscuous and then find a
duck to "never ask because he can't handle the truth" or because it doesn't matter to him.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Disagree 100%
The average male would not have enough balls to go to a hot/attractive woman, therefore she has less chances.  She probably carries a sense of entitlement with her, she's probably arrogant as hell because men fawn over her non-stop.  

The average woman though, is probably easier to approach, not as arrogant, less pompous....etc.  They are even easier to get at once the sauce hits...

AGREE'D 100%

A 5-8 IS SMASHING MORE DUDES THAN A 9-10...

BUT WHEN A DUDE SMASHES A 9-10 HE'S ACTUALLY WINNING...QUALITY>>QUANTITY

philosoraptor.jpg

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if they're in their 30's scoping dudes at a bar/club then triple digits is plausible. Early 20's is prob like the number you said since they're one-night-stand-skeezers-in-training so to speak. Who knows really. They need to make a carfacts.com analogue for females already. 

Lololol show me the car fox lol funny commercial when a women is in her mid to late 20's There in the 15 - 30 range ( men strap up ! ) when there in that beginning cougar age ( 30 and up) The numbers are endless

15-30 is more accurate.
Dude, even 4's and 5's are notching multiple partners nowadays. Lotta dudes and dudettes thirsty as hell.
There are alotta women out there with more but id say most of em are in that 15-30 range.

Im gonna be honest, several of you have made some interesting points.

50-100 partners though by say...age 30? seems excessive even for the average club-frequenting female.

Thats stuff doesnt even matter to me. I feel like it was all practice for me.

Besides, do you really wanna know about that one time she got drunk with the two really cute guys. All thats gonna do, really, is make you jealous.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Thats stuff doesnt even matter to me. I feel like it was all practice for me.

Besides, do you really wanna know about that one time she got drunk with the two really cute guys. All thats gonna do, really, is make you jealous.

Ok Drake
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom