The "SHOEZEUM" is up for sale for a cool MIL TICKET... Someone call your fav. rapper and cop this AS

"According to the 2013 Guinness Book Of World Records, the ShoeZeum is the largest collection of sneakers in the world. The collection consists of exactly 2500 pairs of brand new shoes. That's right, with very few exceptions, all of the shoes in the ShoeZeum are brand new and in their original boxes. And all of them are size 11-12, except for the ones that have been worn by Michael Jordan of course. The ShoeZeum is organized into 23 themed exhibits and is on display in Downtown Las Vegas. The collection is displayed with memorabilia, toys, and props that bring the shoes to life and tell the story of Nike. This listing is for every shoe, every toy, every prop, and every poster in the ShoeZeum. The collection will not be broken up and sold piece by piece. Also included are the Guinness World Record Certificate, the ShoeZeum Trademark, and the ShoeZeum dot com website..."

Here's the LINK

This is CRAZY!!! Dude just opened up the exhibit out here in Las Vegas less than 3 months ago. There's gotta be a reason for this drastic change of heart... I couldn't do it.

Man... If I had a milly to burn I would be there cutting the check right now. For what is in this collection at $400 a pair this is a STEAL!!!

Last edited:
I always thought the guy who owned that place was a lame and this just proves it. Just another person who is in this hobby for props from guys and to make a buck. You could easy get all those pairs for less then a million.

Wow, I would love to have this.

It's even a better deal than 400$ per pair because you get everything else (website, memoriblia, etc.)

I always thought the guy who owned that place was a lame and this just proves it. Just another person who is in this hobby for props from guys and to make a buck. You could easy get all those pairs for less then a million.
Dude is lame for wanting to make a million dollars? 

Okay.

Not if he got everything at retail.

Just saw that he has some game worn joints.

Last edited:
Good for him. Why would anyone care if he wants to sell off his collection for profit. If you get tired of doing something but you feel that you invested plenty of time doing said hobby and you actually value your time, price it for as much you see fit..

Last edited:
If i had the money personally i wouldn't pay 1 milli for those shoes. Much rather buy like 6-7 pairs that i genuinely want and donate the rest of that milli. Not into kicks,like that anymore kudos to him though.
Correction id tell duke ill give him 200k take it or leave it lowballin at its finest :pimp:

Last edited:
Good for him. Why would anyone care if he wants to sell off his collection for profit. If you get tired of doing something but you feel that you invested plenty of time doing said hobby and you actually value your time, price it for as much you see fit..
no problem with him selling but OP sound thirsty. 

I don't care if you're getting them for 200 a pop..$1 million, for shoes, is dumb.

So its a win win if someone buys it????
Admission + Value of shoes + Publicity = A milli? 

Someone else who *****d out the culture for his gain. Used the sneaker blogs for the free publicity, got the real media appearances, got in good with Nike (they paid to keep the San Diego location open) and now this. The collection as a whole isn't worth 1 mil. There are many duplicates and many sneakers that aren't fit to be worn. There are some gems in there, but collectively not worth it.

Just watched the entire video....

JESUS!

Yea, dude is definitely gonna take a hit. Has to be doing this for the pub.

The collection as a whole isn't worth 1 mil.

I am not sure about that.

400$ per pair if you take out EVERYTHING else.

sure a lot of shoes are worth much less.
Some are worth close to the 400$ (foams, some jordans, concords signed by tinker, etc.)
Some more (OG, Some foams)
Some a lot more (Air mag collection, jordan PE, eminem 4, Undefeated 4)

After that, you have everything else (Toys, poster, memoriblia). They are a lot, could be worth a couple thousand.

All those shelves are worth big money too.

You also get the world record certificate, Shoezeum trademark + the internet site.

Worth 1 mill? Probably.
Would I spend 1 mill? Not (would still love to have that though)

Back
Top Bottom