The "SHOEZEUM" is up for sale for a cool MIL TICKET... Someone call your fav. rapper and cop this AS

There is not alot of money to be made here to invest 1 mil into some shoes, which im sure is the reason why hes selling them.
collection is worthless if you plan on buying just to have them sit . Love and passion only last for so long, at some point it gets old.
Im sure hes losing more money leasing the location to display all these shoes than the actuall income hes profiting.

This guy reminds me of another fake sneakerhead.

Guy just saw a avenue to make money off of a up and coming hobby and he jumped on it. When the ability to profit from this hobby is no more these guys will hop on the next big thing.

laugh.gif
actually met up with the guy to sell him a pair of shoes last year

Back in 1999, this dude used to buy shoes for 15-20$ and resell them 70-75$ on ebay :lol:

Big time hustler. OG reseller.

Didn't Ben Baller state in that interview on the Breakfast club that he sold his collection and made 1.6 million off of it.

His collection had to be better than this one if he made that much.

:smh:

Didn't Ben Baller state in that interview on the Breakfast club that he sold his collection and made 1.6 million off of it.

i thought it was common knowledge not to believe everything dude says......

I just see a bunch of crap I would have the babysit. I'll pass.

This goes to show, shoe collecting is a bottomless money pit.

The collection as a whole isn't worth 1 mil.
I am not sure about that.

400$ per pair if you take out EVERYTHING else.

sure a lot of shoes are worth much less.
Some are worth close to the 400$ (foams, some jordans, concords signed by tinker, etc.)
Some more (OG, Some foams)
Some a lot more (Air mag collection, jordan PE, eminem 4, Undefeated 4)

After that, you have everything else (Toys, poster, memoriblia). They are a lot, could be worth a couple thousand.

All those shelves are worth big money too.

You also get the world record certificate, Shoezeum trademark + the internet site.

Worth 1 mill? Probably.
Would I spend 1 mill? Not (would still love to have that though)
While the shelves may cost a lot at retail, you can easily build them with some lumber from Home Depot for pretty cheap. The name & site? Are they world renowned? I doubt those have much value either except that they're already built.

Considering he's paid the lease for the warehouse and at least ebay prices for most of those, I'm thinking he's selling the collection because he's facing hard times and needs the money. There's no way he's making that much on the collection.

mean.gif
Ben Baller shill bid his auctions just so he could say he had the highest sneaker sale ever.

He sold his collection in three lots consisting of about 200-300 pairs each. I'm sure y'all can do the math but $300k for 300 pairs of sb's and J's? He had some exclusive stuff but nothing most of us have not seen or other NTers don't own. 

Ben Baller shill bid his auctions just so he could say he had the highest sneaker sale ever.

He sold his collection in three lots consisting of about 200-300 pairs each. I'm sure y'all can do the math but $300k for 300 pairs of sb's and J's? He had some exclusive stuff but nothing most of us have not seen or other NTers don't own. 
I've heard this story as well. 

i thought it was common knowledge not to believe everything dude says......

:lol: fool prob made 1.6 million korean wons off of it.

I've heard this story as well. 

Yes guys I realize it was BS I was being sarcastic that's why I put the :smh: at the end :rolleyes

All those shoes and I don't even get my favorite dunk, the Paris, for it? Not!!

400 a pair is not a steal OP, you are a mindless consumer (not even a customer and far from a client)

furthermore i hope he cant find a seller, this crap is nowhere near worth 1M so dude is a fool for even tryin, i guess the hype is turnin everyone into a reseller

I have most of those shoes in that collection, minus the rare 4's, custom whatevers, random dunks, and useless cortez.

I'll just stick with my collection.  

Back
Top Bottom