The Simpsons " Mother Simpson" vs. Futurama " Jurassic Bark" Saddest Episode

Jurassic Bark without a doubt.

That's one of the quintessential Futurama episodes

Seeing that pic of homer sitting on that car brought back memories. Eye watering memories.
That was sadder than the futurama episode fpr some reason for me

I'll go with the Mother Simpson episode. Great mothers are hard to come by.

INB4 Frank Mucus.

Edit: :wow:

Last edited:
The Simpsons has had alot of deep episodes though.. Lisas Substitute teacher.. the episode where Bart cries after getting a F knowing he tried his best

jurassic bark for me as well. 

time lapse was set to the perfect song. 

arguably michel legrand's most famous work. 

Last edited:
The Simpsons has had alot of deep episodes though.. Lisas Substitute teacher.. the episode where Bart cries after getting a F knowing he tried his best
agreed which is why i pick futurama. too many to choose from with the simpsons.

luck of the fryish is heart tugging as well. 

Jurassic Bark by far.  Not gonna lie, my heart wasn't ready for that episode
frown.gif

Jurassic Bark, especially song that plays in the montage.
I think it'd hit me harder if I had a dog, kinda like Fresh Prince father episode would hit me harder if I didn't have an awesome dad.

Jurassic Bark...

"I will wait for you" song + seymore loyally sitting out there til the end of his days = emotional resonance.

never saw the simpsons joint doubt it could be sadder than that futurama episode tho i cant even watch that again

seymore was such a down a** homie man :smh:

As mentioned before "Lisa's Substitute" with Dustin Hoffman cuts deeper with me.

I think the Simpsons with Michael Jackson(doing the voice under an alias) will become more poignant over time. They ran that episode(close to 20 years old) in their usual sunday primetime slot the weekend after he died and yeah, it got a little emotional.

As mentioned before "Lisa's Substitute" with Dustin Hoffman cuts deeper with me.

I think the Simpsons with Michael Jackson(doing the voice under an alias) will become more poignant over time. They ran that episode(close to 20 years old) in their usual sunday primetime slot the weekend after he died and yeah, it got a little emotional.
wait wait wait.............the one where Bart and that old dude who was crazy/homeless sing that Lisa its ur birthday, happy birthday Lisa" that was really michael jackson doing the voice?

Back
Top Bottom