The Simpsons " Mother Simpson" vs. Futurama " Jurassic Bark" Saddest Episode

Those feels I get everytime I hear the music from the end of Mother Simpson :frown:

Last edited:
wait wait wait.............the one where Bart and that old dude who was crazy/homeless sing that Lisa its ur birthday, happy birthday Lisa" that was really michael jackson doing the voice?

Yes.
:lol: :wow: bruh im 27 years old seen that episode NUMEROUS times and never knew that :smh: :lol:

View media item 410846
"John Jay Smith" did the voice over for Leon Kompowsky.
wait so did mike do the voice or not?

Those feels I get everytime I hear the music from the end of Mother Simpson :frown:
which episode is mother simpson

wait wait wait.............the one where Bart and that old dude who was crazy/homeless sing that Lisa its ur birthday, happy birthday Lisa" that was really michael jackson doing the voice?

Yes.
:lol: :wow: bruh im 27 years old seen that episode NUMEROUS times and never knew that :smh: :lol:

View media item 410846

I was joking.. Michael Jackson did the voice over using the alias John Jay Smith. That's probably why you didn't know it was Michael Jackson..

the episode with fry's dog and the one where fry's brother named his son after fry are super emotional episodes for me. I try not to watch those.

Never seen Jurassic Bark

But Homer losing his mom gave me dem feels. Saw it once after losing my dad and it completely destroyed me |I

the episode with fry's dog and the one where fry's brother named his son after fry are super emotional episodes for me. I try not to watch those.

I still watch them knowing damb well I'll be sobbing. The story is just too good. Sucks that Futurama is getting canceled again.

90's simpsons were the best. when he had to train santas little helper and the xmas episode when he got santas little helper 
frown.gif

niketalkers mad soft yo

j/k...not really.

Last edited:
Fam

I never followed Futurama when it was on fox but started watching on Netflix. That episode caught me way off guard. I was too attached to it

Also The Simpson back in the 90s was un **** wittable man.

This stuff they show today is cringe worthy. 

Yes.

View media item 410846

I was joking.. Michael Jackson did the voice over using the alias John Jay Smith. That's probably why you didn't know it was Michael Jackson..

I have a feeling the alias was used due to contractual complications. Often artists say they would love to do a show, or do something different (even sometimes for charity) but contractually their credited voice is not allowed to appear outside of the realms of their record contract. I've heard of artists battling with their record label just to do a little jingle for a charity.

As someone who has brothers and care for them dearly, The 7 leaf clover episode with Fry's brother hit me the most

Damn, never seen the Mother Simpson episode but that picture of Homer under the stars just evokes thinking about life.

Gonna watch it ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom