The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I do not know how to play.
i was building the house and making the road.
i dont know where to put a log in or anything.

Guess I am the only one who thought the Simpson's literally tapped out, as in called it quits, last season.
mean.gif
word thats why i clicked in the thread  as well
Same here.

My mind would have been blown since earlier this week I randomly thought of the Simpsons and how long they've been going + when that last season might be.....**** would have been crazy.

I don't 'eem watch the show.

Quick somebody take a pic from their iphone5 and post it here so i can fix the blurryness and blueness of the pic from my android

I love playing this game. I hate how you have to buy the donuts though.
Ill add everyone, add me too! My name is gotenks24

I can't find the last piece of the Mayan calendar....been playing this for about 6 weeks. And what is the halloween candy for??!??!

Been playing this game for a month, I think.

Add me at redmondlopez. I'll add you guys as well when I get the chance.

wow this dude is really hurt you insulted his android. this is thef irst case of iphoneism i've seen in an android user

I can't find the last piece of the Mayan calendar....been playing this for about 6 weeks. And what is the halloween candy for??!??!

You find it on one of the Zombies. Keep killing them as much as you can. The Mayan Calendar is part of the Halloween event and only started a week ago iirc so you haven't been missing it for a long time.

The candy can be used to purchase some Halloween event, the Super Collider building can only be bought with candies.

I too hate how you need donuts to buy some of the best stuff, like the Laser Gun to take down the flying alien. ugh.

one of the greatest handheld videogames of all time. made some the same dudes that made super mario bros...i also play ultimate mortal kombat on my android phone. super metroid donkey kong kounry crash bandicoot and a bunch of other **** for free
b*tch a*s n*gga.........
Oh no.. another "fresh" NTer.. 
laugh.gif

this game sucks
laugh.gif
yea it kinda does... i mean its like a lamer simpsons version of the sims.... but then again i find the sims kinda mudane and kinda drab and a digital non interactive one click version of the game of life...

You find it on one of the Zombies. Keep killing them as much as you can. The Mayan Calendar is part of the Halloween event and only started a week ago iirc so you haven't been missing it for a long time.
The candy can be used to purchase some Halloween event, the Super Collider building can only be bought with candies.
I too hate how you need donuts to buy some of the best stuff, like the Laser Gun to take down the flying alien. ugh.
To get that laser gun is over $10 (150 donuts). I only got 20 donuts haha

Finally got devil Flanders!

How can I get more donuts without just playing longer or spending actual money? I'm hooked but I want to build faster :lol:

I was going to dl it before but I looked at the screenshots in the app store and it didn't look that fun to me. Surprised that so many of you like it and are playing. I'll give it a try. I don't really play games on my phone anymore.

I was going to dl it before but I looked at the screenshots in the app store and it didn't look that fun to me. Surprised that so many of you like it and are playing. I'll give it a try. I don't really play games on my phone anymore.

As stated before, it's like Simpsons Sims game and you use the iconic places from the show. It's not a game you sit and play for hours on out, it's a game you click and assign a job to someone and check back, build a building/house and then check back, etc... It's a good game to pass the time.

If you want a game where you are more active, check out Battle Nations, it's more strategic with a turn-base battle system and you can PVP.

Back
Top Bottom