The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I have no idea why my quests to get the Gulp N' Blow (pause, ayoooo etc.) have not started yet. I'm almost at level 12.

I have no idea why my quests to get the Gulp N' Blow (pause, ayoooo etc.) have not started yet. I'm almost at level 12.
They really need to take that out cuz it all depends on the player I lvl od fast and since it takes 24hrs to build everything by the time I build 2 things I'm on the next lvl which opens up more building :lol: don't worry just keep doing the task they tell you to on the left side and stuff will start unlocking. I'm on almost 18 and I'm just getting moes bar to build....which takes 24hrs :smh: :lol:

I requested everyone who put their name out there in previous posts.

If I missed, I apologize. :lol:

Add me at redmondlopez

They really need to take that out cuz it all depends on the player I lvl od fast and since it takes 24hrs to build everything by the time I build 2 things I'm on the next lvl which opens up more building :lol: don't worry just keep doing the task they tell you to on the left side and stuff will start unlocking. I'm on almost 18 and I'm just getting moes bar to build....which takes 24hrs :smh: :lol:

Haha that's what I figured. I should probably stop playing so much.

add me: trublu86

Im just waiting till they have like a half off on donuts. they are too expensive!

i just hack my **** for unlimited donuts...it was complicated but I pulled it off 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom