anyone else missing Smithers?

i get a laugh out of seeing him and Mr Burns having a money fight
but i havent been able to select the task lately because Smithers is missing

at first i thought he was on a task somewhere
but its been 3 days now

i checked Krustyland

i also checked my character list to make sure he was unlocked

iono

Is he associated with a building that you may have put in storage?

Also, nice 20 donut donation for the wonky gameplay....think it should have been more.

Where is this 20 free donut gift you are all talking about?
You might have to run the update, I think we had 2 in the last week or so 1 to get rid of the easter and another after that. Plus you should get a pop up with the donuts message.

Is he associated with a building that you may have put in storage?

Also, nice 20 donut donation for the wonky gameplay....think it should have been more.

wow....

apparently there's a problem with Smithers after Level 41

Smithers been missing
Options

‎05-28-2014 11:32 AM
Hi there, after the level 41 update, there are always problems with Smithers in my town.
Currently, he is on the '16 hrs plant shift' which is completed long time ago. When I tried to tap the power plant, the pop up keep flashing and not staying on the screen. I can see the 'timing' bar said 'ERROR' and the pink triangle where the donut used to be said ' complete. I tried to restart the apps and even my phone, but nothing happens. I am sure Smithers is there because the smoke still coming out from the power plant chimney. Hopefully he will not stay there forever.
One time, he was in a conjunction quest with Mr. Burns, on the pop up has 2 Smithers shown on the it.
Please have it fix EA, I am a fans of the Simpsons and I love love love the tapped out game!

Re: Smithers been missing
Options

‎05-28-2014 01:55 PM

@lorinda_to please store the burns manor and when you replace the manor, smithers will reappear.

BROOOOOO....

just realized they added a 'nuke' button that lets me place everything in my inventory. MAYBEEE this will finally get me to rebuild my whole town :lol:

BROOOOOO....

just realized they added a 'nuke' button that lets me place everything in my inventory. MAYBEEE this will finally get me to rebuild my whole town
laugh.gif
If I can nuke sections I'll start remodeling

Back
Top Bottom