The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Didn't see the episode, but the robes remind me of the time Martin joined that Cult so I'm with it :smokin

hqdefault.jpg

:lol:

Hated doing number 1 tasks..

send a pessimist to clean up the brown house?

I try to send somebody but it doesn't have that in tasks for them..

You have to find the exact people for it unfortunately. A pessimist would probably be someone like Moe :lol:

Add me. Proshares.

Nice update...

by the by, our softball team has been the stonecutters for at least 15 years....

Love the new update. Think I got most of you characters, but if not you can add me at dddland24

Do you make the person do the task that is hinted at...?
Yeah, but you have to figure which character it is, which is pretty easy. For example, the first one is obviously Lisa playing the sax. Make her do the task and you get some emblems. For every 5 scrolls completed you unlock a Stonecutter, I think.

So I'm guessing the nuke button is the last prize? Really would like to redo my Springfield.

Add me: Godsrebel

Do you make the person do the task that is hinted at...?
Yeah, but you have to figure which character it is, which is pretty easy. For example, the first one is obviously Lisa playing the sax. Make her do the task and you get some emblems. For every 5 scrolls completed you unlock a Stonecutter, I think.

So I'm guessing the nuke button is the last prize? Really would like to redo my Springfield.

Add me: Godsrebel

True, however i've noticed that some tasks can be done by multiple people, such as have a celebrity clean the brown house.

I need that nuke button though lol should've used it when I first saw it, but I wasn't ready at the time. Trying to buy more land to work with first. Not sure if i'm going to try doing an actual, authentic type Springfield or just something crazy.

Last edited:
True, however i've noticed that some tasks can be done by multiple people, such as have a celebrity clean the brown house.

I need that nuke button though lol should've used it when I first saw it, but I wasn't ready at the time. Trying to buy more land to work with first. Not sure if i'm going to try doing an actual, authentic type Springfield or just something crazy.
In most cases you just need one character. Like for the task asking to have a kid trade their action figure collection, I sent all of em, lol. But only one was needed.

I'm confused about the Nuke button. Is it a prize or can I find it in inventory or something?

In most cases you just need one character. Like for the task asking to have a kid trade their action figure collection, I sent all of em, lol. But only one was needed.

I'm confused about the Nuke button. Is it a prize or can I find it in inventory or something?

there were too many problems with people losing items with the Nuke button so EA got rid of it. stinks because i wanted to redo my town.

Back
Top Bottom