The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

They were making references to the game being under maintenance in the last episode.... Now it's been under for a while today.

Best money maker so far is the news building

Last week I got 30 donuts

Used them on homer buddahs got the old guy and a tree swing

Guess they upped the chances of something good

I should hit 1mil by the am :smokin

The game was glitchy as hell the past 24 hours. It would crash whenever I tried to get Comic Book Guy & Marge to do something. Had to delete and re-install the game.

I don't farm either.
It's not like you can win this game.
Aesthetics over money.

i finally got this to work on my ipad after countless attempts 
laugh.gif
  GatzbyDaGr8 

Stupid granpa still "telling stories on the couch". I can't get rid of it from the task list, it keeps popping up as a new task. This happening to anyone else?

Stupid granpa still "telling stories on the couch". I can't get rid of it from the task list, it keeps popping up as a new task. This happening to anyone else?

my game keeps making Willie do random tasks

my game keeps making Willie do random tasks

Same with me but it occurs with Cletus. He never runs out of tasks but Granpas is much more annoying because it's the same thing over and over and it is always that hour long task.

Not really sure if it is a bug of the games is meant to be like that, assign random tasks to random characters to different players?

Last edited:
#DEAD @ Hipster Homer :lol:

EA needs to update this game constantly, they've made a lot of money with this game that they probably haven't with othe apps.

how you get hipster homer?

and add me if you guys haven't already: VS100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom