The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Anyone else lose all their friends? My entire list is gone and everytime I click to visit other towns my game crashes. I can do the regular stuff in my town though. I'm on the iPad btw.

Mystery box

=

120px-Lemon_Tree_Tapped_Out.png

Anyone else lose all their friends? My entire list is gone and everytime I click to visit other towns my game crashes. I can do the regular stuff in my town though. I'm on the iPad btw.

I have the same problem. It crashes when I hit the "visit other Springfields" icon.

And about the mystery box. Guess what I got the other day... a damn hedge. (-_-)

I'm about to go through and add more people, look out for astrostation. My game keeps crashing, I just got an iPhone 5 wtf

So is the only way to get donuts is to purchase them, :rolleyes

Level 14 so far, but don't have donuts (used them accidentally while collecting :smh:). Frustrating, don't want to buy them even though you need them...

Who's the "newt..." cat on level 23. Town is ******g impressive, :lol:

Add me: oDirty_Sanchez

Last edited:
Vowed to never buy any donuts, :lol:

Sitting at Level 21 with 100k+ in the bank waiting to unlock Krabappel's place.

So i log on and as i'm collecting my 5th day mystery box, homer starts talking i click the bubbles, he mentions black friday and I get a hoomer buddah to go in my inventory.

so did i get the buddah for my mystery box prize or did i not even get a mystery box prize and everyone got the buddah too? :rolleyes

So i log on and as i'm collecting my 5th day mystery box, homer starts talking i click the bubbles, he mentions black friday and I get a hoomer buddah to go in my inventory.
so did i get the buddah for my mystery box prize or did i not even get a mystery box prize and everyone got the buddah too? :rolleyes
I saw speech bubble but I didn't get anything

I got my boy hooked on this now. Please add him quinn5150

they shoulda had a task where all your characters watch the balloons or something makes it useless, plus homer saying happy black friday is dumb

It said Happy Black Friday Eve, I checked the donut store and then another message popped up saying something about having all 3 balloons and they gave me 10 free donuts

I wish

Back
Top Bottom