The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

The program is laggy for me. Moves slow and the audio is laggy. Not sure if its just me or not. I'd imagine its not just me since I have 8GB of RAM.

Is this just basically getting the game on a computer with free stuff? And when I come off that will it save to my game on my ipad yeah..??

Is this just basically getting the game on a computer with free stuff? And when I come off that will it save to my game on my ipad yeah..??

Yes, it's just a program that allows you to play apps on your computer. It saves and once you log into your phone/iPad, it will all be there.

Basically, you have unlimited donuts, which allows you to do anything..

Yes, it's just a program that allows you to play apps on your computer. It saves and once you log into your phone/iPad, it will all be there.

Basically, you have unlimited donuts, which allows you to do anything..

Great! Think ill try that, I done the scratch glitch before but I'm missing out on loads now again haha!

Blue stacks wont work it says it doesn't recognise my graphics card or something :/

i need an egg buddy!? Someone who will just give me all their eggs every day and ill give you all of mine, every day?! It's the fastest way to get snakes and I really want/need them!? Please anyone????

edit- my origin is @Andy-shearer if people just want to add!

Last edited:
If anybody wants to swap out 200 or so eggs and then just keep swapping back and forth every other day or so until this event is over, pm me on here and add me. TheGumSoul21. I'm not tryna keep posting asking for eggs :lol:

Deleted this game at the end of Feb. Is it worth the redownload now?

Last I remember NT went hammers with the donut glitch :lol:

they seem to be adding more updates more often, so might be worth the redownload

You got anymore eggs to share?

We're already friends..(thanks in advance)

MrRogersDrunk259

Last edited:
jesus. there has got to be a faster method than dropping off eggs for someone. I get so lazy after i drop about 100ish. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom