The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Been trying the Blue Stacks hack, got into my account once and got all of the Whacking Day prizes, but then it froze when I clicked on a character.  Haven't been able to log back in since :smh: .  Still want to get Lugash's Gym and some more money...

Whats the Blue Stacks hack??

hey guys, eggs needed. if you can add me, PurpleTigerr, that would be awesome. i have a lot of eggs waiting to be placed :smokin

Been trying the Blue Stacks hack, got into my account once and got all of the Whacking Day prizes, but then it froze when I clicked on a character.  Haven't been able to log back in since
mean.gif
.  Still want to get Lugash's Gym and some more money...
Every once in a while, it will freeze on me and when I try to open it again it will either sit at the loading screen or apps won't open. I restart my computer and it opens right up.

Been trying the Blue Stacks hack, got into my account once and got all of the Whacking Day prizes, but then it froze when I clicked on a character.  Haven't been able to log back in since
mean.gif
.  Still want to get Lugash's Gym and some more money...
Whats the Blue Stacks hack??

Every once in a while, it will freeze on me and when I try to open it again it will either sit at the loading screen or apps won't open. I restart my computer and it opens right up.
Gonna try it.  Have to re-install it again though
mean.gif

I've never had a problem with the hacked rom, always been smooth and no freezes for me.

The Old Premium Items rom is another story.

Where's this free outfit for Moe? Just got a message I had one day left to get it. Are there requirements or a certain item or building I need to have to get it? Or did I read it wrong and it will be available tomorrow?

Last edited:
assuming you meant moe? It should be in your inventory. just keep scrolling towards the end of your inventory and it should be there.

moe decked out in a suit :pimp:

assuming you meant moe? It should be in your inventory. just keep scrolling towards the end of your inventory and it should be there.

moe decked out in a suit :pimp:
Yeah I meant Moe. Going to check the inventory now.

Edit- Found it, thanks!

Last edited:
I'm 2450 eggs away from the Sleep Eazy Motel. Any help with eggs will be greatly appreciated. Currently have 200 eggs for trade.

Can't wait for the new update.... If anyone finds a way to get back the stadiums I lost, holla

The Respectable Moe episode wasn't that good. If I'm not mistaken, I think there was a similar episode made in the 90s.

Has anyone completed the Respectable Moe missions? Do you get anything once done?

Back
Top Bottom