The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Pe0plz and ecyruz I am gonna unload gremlins in ur town , not sure. If ur NtErs or FBers lol but y'all blastin me wit grems..

Add me mstarr23

Last edited:
This is one of the few times I don't feel bad for using hacks. Unless you spend a couple hundred on this game, there's no way you can even get half of the stuff they talk about. They're even taunting people in a lot of the dialogue this quest too. Only wish I would have gotten more donuts before the hack was removed.

Exactly, their donuts are ridiculously priced. Even buying into the $100 pk for 2400 or whatever it is you would be paying about $5 per character/building @ 120 donuts. I got hooked up when the hack was still working and finally got all the "premium" items. Didn't realize how much there was, I had the game for a yr+ at that point so was at max lvl. But never bought into donuts and it was at least 5k just to get those items.. So $200+ worth. Not to mention the poor exchange rates, donut - cash/tickets.

For me, it's not really a concern on whether the 10 Bil can be achieved for the last prize. It just seems it's EA being flaky as usual.. Every prize was 5 bil, but once they saw that was being accomplished in a week or less they decided to up the ante. Avoiding the efforts of having to add any additional prizes or pay out any more of those precious donuts.

If anyone is crazy bored and has plenty of land, try this

more in this thread http://tstoforum.com/thread/5806/simpsons-art-latest-pluto

Last edited:
Don't worry, if EA pulls some bull, King Kong Homer will be attained by those who hack it.

9.5 Billion to go.

I wonder if EA has found a way to prevent people from hacking. At one point it seemed like for every update there was a new hack. It's been a minute since one was available.

There are hacks out there but the donuts aren't sustainable unlike the one nters used to help each other. Once you remove the hacked app and install the normal version you'll lose all your donuts. At least that's how the ones I've seen are.

Just gave out my last gremlins(0 left) Can you guys help me out by flooding my town full of gremlins? Ill then return them to the :nthat: community..Thanks in advance..

MrRogersDrunk259

Last edited:
Haven't done it in a week or so but I'm gonna go through the friends and plant gremlins, I have a good amount.

so those zombies, frog king, dolphin don't do squat to my town? no added xp or cash to jobs? just put em in my inventory since they're just getting in the way when i try to tap my chars.

also, add me genzopwns

The zombies and the Frog King are wastes of space. Enjoying the rest of the Halloween stuff though. Just added a few people from the last two pages.

Add me, Greg1225

So blown. I don't think I'll be able to get the last goo prize before it's over. Work cblocking smh.

Ofreshone09 is the SN. Add me bros.

So all this Halloween business is about to be over, and the limited characters will be gone, I haven't bothered buying any of them or any of the items. I only have what was unlocked with the goo, so no Boobarella, no ray gun or ghost zapper, no mausoleum or cemeteries, no dream house or raven; my question is should I buy any of these things before the event's over? Are any of them worth the money? The Raven and Devil Flanders looked pretty cool.

So all this Halloween business is about to be over, and the limited characters will be gone, I haven't bothered buying any of them or any of the items. I only have what was unlocked with the goo, so no Boobarella, no ray gun or ghost zapper, no mausoleum or cemeteries, no dream house or raven; my question is should I buy any of these things before the event's over? Are any of them worth the money? The Raven and Devil Flanders looked pretty cool.
No, neither are worth it. The raven doesn't do ANYTHING, and Devil Flanders only has regular points. Even with him, I still just make Flanders go bowling all the time since that's the most money in my bank.

No, neither are worth it. The raven doesn't do ANYTHING, and Devil Flanders only has regular points. Even with him, I still just make Flanders go bowling all the time since that's the most money in my bank.
Got it thanks, I only have 134 donuts anyways, so i'll just save em for something else. I assume Christmas will have some pretty cool stuff.

Anyone have any suggestions on what the best items to buy with the donuts are? I have yet to buy anything as I just bought 132 donuts for the first time.
Just started playing... Add me "ronday2205"
Added you. 

@OFreshOne  added you as well.

Last edited:
Can't really say which item is best to buy. I personally, bought items featuring a favorite character. Duffman is my favorite character, I bought the Duff Factory first. I loved the Scorpio episode and the character, bought the Volcano Lair. I actually straight up bought a lot of items early on. But after someone did the hack for me I don't think can nor want to pa anymore.

Remember, if you miss out on something limited it should still be available through a hack. That's how I got a few items I missed.

If anyone needs another neighbor add: anthonyg528

I have been removing inactive players.. But it won't let me add anyone. Just keeps loading...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom