The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Just got the urge to start filling out the rest of my Springfield, but with these updates they're definitely gonna have to give us more land. When they do add more land it's probably gonna cost 100+ donuts per block, watch 
indifferent.gif

We can get more emblems if we visit each other's towns more. You get five emblems for every building if you catch someone spying early.

Godsrebel

:frown: Just realized we may never see Troy McClure on this game. Had completely forgotten Phil Hartman was the voice behind the character. Just read after Hartman died all of his characters were retired. So no Lionel Hutz either. RIP Phil Hartman

So outta donuts lol can anyone help out? ive helped out a few nters in the past, hope someone can come through. Send me a dm if you can.

No you can't give them away. People are asking for a hack if which there's no more. EA patched the game and then made fun of us through a series of Homer tasks.

Is there any way to get the stone cutter emblems quicker?
You get the most emblems by completing the tasks from #1 each day. Otherwise, friends are the only other way to get a significant amount without spending donuts. It seems like you should be able to get everything by the time it's over though. This isn't like some of the other holiday ones where it's completely unreasonable.

Should be able to get all the stuff....with the second helping of donuts, I now have 205..... any suggestions of what I should use them on? Kind of want Tatum and the colliseum....

Should be able to get all the stuff....with the second helping of donuts, I now have 205..... any suggestions of what I should use them on? Kind of want Tatum and the colliseum....
Not really worth it in the long run IMO. After the first couple tasks he's just a 50% more money person. I have yet to need him for any tasks.

On the latest task, it unveiled two stone cutters. Was one Arnie Pyle? It looks like it, but wanted to make sure before I buy him.

Not really worth it in the long run IMO. After the first couple tasks he's just a 50% more money person. I have yet to need him for any tasks.

On the latest task, it unveiled two stone cutters. Was one Arnie Pyle? It looks like it, but wanted to make sure before I buy him.

Yeah it's him. Don't waist your donuts on these premium characters. If anything, you should wait for Gil to get them at a discount. I read that you'll still have the stonecutter outfit. For instance, I don't have Disco Stu, but I'll still get the outfit in case I do get him in the future.

Back
Top Bottom