The Spending money on foolish things Thread

in a Crazy spinoff of the Thread about a 19 year old boy who got racially profiled by Barney's NY and NYPD for buying a $350 designer belt, people started arguing about foolishly spending money on the belt instead of the racial injustice that ocurred (Only on NT)

So here, we can all vent about how dumb people are for spending $ on X.

Here, I'll start - I bought a Macbook Pro and $300 Gucci sunglasses this summer.

Flame away.

in a Crazy spinoff of the Thread about a 19 year old boy who got racially profiled by Barney's NY and NYPD for buying a $350 designer belt, people started arguing about foolishly spending money on the belt instead of the racial injustice that ocurred (Only on NT)

So here, we can all vent about how dumb people are for spending $ on X.

Here, I'll start - I bought a Macbook Pro and $300 Gucci sunglasses this summer.

Flame away.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Gotta love NT Logic

I have a $250 shaft in my driver...

does that shaft help with the balls?

you're still swinging the same way, i assume.

is the shaft any longer now? what about width?

or is it just a weight thing, like the shaft isn't as heavy so now your balls are much smoother?

i would only hope your stroke would improve with this shaft.

Last edited:
I copped a Tropicana OJ instead of squeezing two oranges, damn damn damn my financial priorities are screwed

Bought a $200 Invicta watch that I never wear, and forgot I had till I thought of it for this thread.

Various times I've spent $220 on release day foams.

Sold my brother my laptop for $100 (Easily priced at $500), bought a bunch of computer parts and built my own desktop, realized I still needed something portable and had to fork over an additional $600 for an iPad I only touch for school.

Let my dad decide on my 1st car purchase and ended up dropping $5K out of my $9K in social security money on a car that died in literally 5 months.

Etc.

Bruh, cut it out.... 

people said it was foolish for him to SAVE UP for a belt... 

you making the dumbest comparisons possible. 

just stop. 

lol so its wrong to save up for something now? btw, those $300 Gucci sunglasses I bought, I've had my eye on them since they came out 2 years ago.

Didn't have $$ then to cop. I have a better job now and have been saving since then. I guess its foolish of me for spending $300 on pieces of plastic and metal to cover my eyes, which I've wanted for 2 years

Ppl don't know other ppl's situations. So they shouldn't judge. Only person that should judge is our future fiancees who have to marry the debt that we carry.

I have a $250 shaft in my driver...
does that shaft help with the balls?

you're still swinging the same way, i assume.

is the shaft any longer now? what about width?

or is it just a weight thing, like the shaft isn't as heavy so now your balls are much smoother?

i would only hope your stroke would improve with this shaft.
laugh.gif

Different shafts have different characteristics in stiffness, 'kick' points, weight...

Those things among others affect how the ball flies (spin rate and launch angle) due to the way you swing.

I had an even "nicer" (more expensive/ highly touted model) shaft in my driver before but I got fitted for this one and I hit it better than the last.

I did hit the low round of my life not long after putting the new one in though.

Bunch of authentics that I bought way too big during the jersey era

I look in my closet and SMH all the time

Last edited:
if i didnt buy ice cream everytime i go to the mall i could probably save a lot of money. all these tiny snack foods that dont even help with my hunger add up

I spent $ on gas/car insurance and drove to work instead of taming a wild horse and riding it (DC All American logic)

Last edited:
Highkey brag thread, don't regret anything though

Used 1978 Rolex Oysterdate Precision

All sorts of designer clothing

Last edited:
I spent $ on gas/car insurance and drove to work instead of taming a wild horse and riding it (DC All American logic)
come on, do you know how much time it would take to track down and tame a wild horse, learn to ride a horse, handcraft a saddle and train it to wait outside your office?

opportunity costs b.

Back
Top Bottom