The Spending money on foolish things Thread

Who's to say who gets to buy said items though? Is it because the guy was a young guy? No one would say anying if an adult 30-40 something year old would buy the same product. Is it wrong for someone to splurge on something every once in a while?

Recently got a Damier Roadster LV bag

and just bout the Damier Infini LV wallet that set me back like 750 after taxes. Thinking about taking the wallet back and exchanging it for the Damier Graphite Wallet

Who's to say who gets to buy said items though? Is it because the guy was a young guy? No one would say anying if an adult 30-40 something year old would buy the same product. Is it wrong for someone to splurge on something every once in a while?
i would laugh at anyone at any age that buys a 300 dollar belt, but that's just my personal taste

like for me, nothing beats a simple black belt which you can get for $30. men wearing fancy belts has always seemed off to me

so if Mark Zuckerberg decides to spend $350 on a belt. Is it still foolish?

The issue is not one of race but class. Yes, racial stereotyping is still a huge issue but the two cases/situations posted in the other thread are really bad examples of racial stereotyping and great examples of classism.

i would laugh at anyone at any age that buys a 300 dollar belt, but that's just my personal taste

like for me, nothing beats a simple black belt which you can get for $30. men wearing fancy belts has always seemed off to me
I have a $300 Gucci belt (I'm 19). What's wrong with it? It's far superior in quality and it feels good wearing it.

It's my money so I can spend it on whatever I please.

I have a $300 Gucci belt (I'm 19). What's wrong with it? It's far superior in quality and it feels good wearing it.

It's my money so I can spend it on whatever I please.
you can feel the belt through the pants? 

no wonder it costs $300.... it holds your pants up and strokes your meat at the same damn time. 

good buy. 

I would laugh at anyone at any age that buys a pair of tennis shoes over $100, but that's just personal taste. Nothing beats a pair of black or white keds which you can get for $30. Men wearing fancy sneakers seem off to me.

I would laugh at anyone at any age that buys a pair of tennis shoes over $100, but that's just personal taste. Nothing beats a pair of black or white keds which you can get for $30. Men wearing fancy sneakers seem off to me.
I was ok with your post, until you said that.  Actually, everything beats a pair of keds, you must not get out much.  (no offense)

Last edited by a moderator:

I was ok with your post, until you said that.  Actually, everything beats a pair of keds, you must not get out much.  (no offense)

I don't get out much based on my preference in sneakers? You must hang out with some expensive taste losers (no offense)

i guess thats just the way it is then, i dont have a problem with you thinking that and can see why you would think it. like i have friends that spend money on something i think is a waste and ill let them know, just like people tell me that i spend too much money on video games. at the end of the day some people think one way and others think the other way, i dont expect you to think paying 100 for shoes is worth it. but seeing as this is a message board, why not discuss what we think is worth spending money on and what isnt? NT would be no fun if everyone agreed with each other

Dudes clearly missed the sarcasm, I don't see how a $300 belt is unjustifiable but $150 kicks are
Don't really wanna justify either of those but shoes are more essential than a belt as well as visible.

So you think people purchase a high quality belt for it to be visible? I could find plenty of shoes less than overpriced Nike that still make it essential

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom