The Steve Wilkos Show.....unappreciation...

for those who have seen this show he's so mean ....he doesn't treat people right...pisses me off

Show is hilarious..........Dude be goin' in on those scumbags.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

for those who have seen this show he's so mean ....he doesn't treat people right...pisses me off
Then watch Oprah...she's nice 2 folk

I think its funny when he be comin at they necks...

This show is great. All he does is get literally within inches of someone's face, yells and calls them out. He makes no attempt to solve problems--he justfreaks out. Pure comedy.

why should he be nice to someone causing harm to their child??

Originally Posted by struckmatch

well it's different with this guy he treats them like they killed someone...you should just watch the show for yourself

Originally Posted by struckmatch

well it's different with this guy he treats them like they killed someone...you should just watch the show for yourself

Anybody who causes harm to their children deserve the worse. I watch the show and the people on there are scumbags and they deserve every bit of yellingthey get. You don't baby those type of people.

It still makes me laugh that the former Head of Security of the Jerry Springer show now has his own show....

Which is basically the same show

show is funny as hell
laugh.gif

its the same !*$% everyday...somebody getting accused of molesting a child, steve telling them they cant sit down, steve yelling at them and throwing thechairs, then the lie detector results

i dont even know how its still on tv
laugh.gif
..and the emails at the end are funnytoo..it'll be the shortest emails..like today one was "steve i hate cops, and i hate you"

lol..this is moron free tv chowder head!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

its just so over dramatic i watched like 3 mins of it one night and i just off the tv and walked out.
pretty much...just throw the chair off to the side every episode when the bad parent comes out...its really hard to watch for anymore than 3 min...

Back
Top Bottom