THE STRANGE THING ABOUT THE JOHNSONS Vol: You will EEK

Not Sure how this was a comedy like the director said.....def Interesting and wierd/ ayooo

Originally Posted by Drama23

whats the password to the film?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ahah y'all see how many times it's been watched since the thread started as compared to prior to the thread. We've been wildin'

sick.gif
 I'm completely weirded out for now.
For those who go to Vimeo and a password is being asked, just Google the movie title and on a site it's embedded. The 6th link down I believe, from the site nappyafro.com.

But please, if you have second thoughts of watching it, just don't. 
ohwell.gif

It says its password protected.
nerd.gif

I looked on google and nappyafro.com but couldn't find anything.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

"You know how I feel about locked doors"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On a serious note why was the dad so shook and not bother to fight the son off?
thats wat im sayin...& this **$@ is on worldstar now
laugh.gif

Saw this last night while drinking with some friends. Needless to say it was disturbing film and a well done film at that.

Disturbing film, definitely felt weird watching it. But I love movies. I did not like the ending though. It seemed far to rushed and didn't really give an explanation of why the mother waited so long to ever say anything?

Other than that I thought it was great...in a 
sick.gif
kinda way. Would recommend to fellow film heads.

Edit.

I think a better ending would have been if the mother had asked the son to take her, since the father was gone. She could have justified by saying something about how "all these years she saw him dominate his father, and she sees who the real man was" or some @%@# like that. Would have made for a better ending IMO.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I think a better ending would have been if the mother had asked the son to take her, since the father was gone. She could have justified by saying something about how "all these years she saw him dominate his father, and she sees who the real man was" or some @%@# like that. Would have made for a better ending IMO.
cosign 

Originally Posted by eashawty

cosign 
Great ending for film i guess
But in real life
alien.gif

"You were so dominant in raping your father, take me now!"
laugh.gif

That dont make sense to me
eyes.gif

Wow @## did I just watch? Very disturbing video I wish I didn't watch that. I didn't see it all but skimmed through it and it was still bothersome. Man he had some problems. This is a true story? Nevermind I don't even wanna know..wow I'm still shook about that vid.

Originally Posted by eashawty

cosign 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Good question. Bwood, too, for that matter.
I have Bwood added on my PS3.. saw him on yesterday. Jules I haven't heard from at all since LPC 
nerd.gif
Bwood plays them garbage WWE games though. Jules is gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by hotboy

If you put your good headphones in, you can hear the thrusts being made from him fapping
laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

wait nvm i think he's under 18.
alien.gif
TOLD YOU!

wait Jules is dead?!?!
frown.gif
I knew he was going thru hard times but I thought he was getting better? And last I heard bwood got shot....and was happy cuz he got time off
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man I don't know if I can watch this, that clip OP posted had me disturbed. Like literally felt as disturbed by that almost as bad as I was while watch A Serbian Film
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
?
goes to google

saw that wshh also put the movie on the site, im just saying that, might be another possible stolen idea from NT... ne who i watched the movie and it is creepy, but its a good movie, I ended up watching it twice.

Sick in a exorcist type way or completely on some other *@##? Might give it a shot and I consider myself somewhat a movie buff but the comments have me second guessing this one.

Back
Top Bottom