THE STRANGE THING ABOUT THE JOHNSONS Vol: You will EEK

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 916kings

Did the father also molest his son when he was younger?
Because after the son found the book, he said something like 

"Do you think all you'll get is a slap on the wrist? Ive accepted our relationship a long time ago, etc.."

i think the father started it but when he wanted to stop the son was really in love w/him
This is what I think too.
IDK. Seems like the kid already had an infatuation with the dad. Which is why i think the webisode started off with the son wanking it to the fathers picture. Think on the end when the mom asked him when did this start? and then asked why the dad was crying the day of the son prom night. I'm thinking the kid took the booty that day by force or something to that extent. I thought maybe the dad did something first also, but why they showed the brief glimpse of the father writing the "tell all" manuscript. The father didn't admit any fault to starting their love fling, but he stated he had a guilty conscious because even though hes not doing anything to his son his involved.

Seems like a Tyler Perry X Larry Clark collaboration.

Watch Happiness if you want to watch a full length similar type movie. 

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

i think the father started it but when he wanted to stop the son was really in love w/him
IDK. Seems like the kid already had an infatuation with the dad. Which is why i think the webisode started off with the son wanking it to the fathers picture. Think on the end when the mom asked him when did this start? and then asked why the dad was crying the day of the son prom night. I'm thinking the kid took the booty that day by force or something to that extent. I thought maybe the dad did something first also, but why they showed the brief glimpse of the father writing the "tell all" manuscript. The father didn't admit any fault to starting their love fling, but he stated he had a guilty conscious because even though hes not doing anything to his son his involved.
Wow, Now that I think about it.. I believe this now.

Spoiler [+]
It seemed like maybe the father might have been a pedophile who molested him when he was a kid. When the kid was old enough, maybe a teenager, the father, being a pedophile, maybe lost interest in him. The kid, however, was probably so messed up by the abuse that he felt rejected and wanted to continue the sexual activity - in a twisted sort of way. There are real life cases of boys who were abused as children who grew to "like" the abuse as they got older and entered puberty - when their bodies are actually mature enough to respond to sexual stimulation. In the story here, it seems that the boy wanted to continue it against the father's will. The father, having abused him when he was younger, could not fight back or tell anyone (say the cops) because the boy would just tell them that he was abused. The mention of the prom night incident may have been the first time the boy forcefully sexually assaulted the father.

Young dudes wife was
devil.gif

The rest of the movie thou...
sick.gif

idk, I dont see the dad as starting the abuse.

The opening scene showed he wasn't interested. He caught his son beating off and approached in a normal manner not like it turned him on

When the son pointed out the faults of the father, I believe it was because he allowed his son to do those things to him. Not because he forced himself on his son at a younger age

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

The prequel is worse.
sick.gif
How is there a prequel when they time skipped after the fap scene? Is it about the father being a creep molesting kids before meeting the mother?

When the son was talking about the book and how he wasn't the only one to blame before the father ran out the house it pretty much confirmed it for me that the father either initiated it or let it happen but as someone else already said was no longer attracted when his son grew up. Even though the fap scene hints heavily to the son's infatuation it's possible the father had molested him prior and did in such a way that the son thought it was okay. Just look at how cool he was about talking about masturbation. I aint never heard about no fathers and sons having that talk.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The prequel is worse.
sick.gif
How is there a prequel when they time skipped after the fap scene? Is it about the father being a creep molesting kids before meeting the mother?

When the son was talking about the book and how he wasn't the only one to blame before the father ran out the house it pretty much confirmed it for me that the father either initiated it or let it happen but as someone else already said was no longer attracted when his son grew up. Even though the fap scene hints heavily to the son's infatuation it's possible the father had molested him prior and did in such a way that the son thought it was okay. Just look at how cool he was about talking about masturbation. I aint never heard about no fathers and sons having that talk.
This is the part i felt the son really feel in love with his father. Because of the father and son talk. The dad even stated, you're not doing anything wrong, its only natural(everybody does it). Then the son asked if he did it? which he answered indirectly. But the conversation didnt seem like a conversation they could have if there was pre child abuse. Going back to that part "you're not doing anything wrong everyone does it" The dad probably didnt know his son was beating it to his picture. Maybe there was prior sexual abuse, idk. I just feel like this story was twisted to bring a new point of view, like who has ever heard of a son molesting their own father. I surly haven't. 

As disturbing as this was it was somewhat funny
roll.gif
@ the computer being old & slow as hell, "Are you sure want to dele Cocoon Man forever?"
grin.gif
@ Im Sorry
tired.gif
@ him getting hit  by a car

Originally Posted by alex2182

roll.gif
@ the computer being old & slow as hell, "Are you sure want to dele Cocoon Man forever?"

grin.gif
@ Im Sorry
tired.gif

+ the fear in his heart as he tried to delete it as quick as possible
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by alex2182

roll.gif

grin.gif
@ Im Sorry
tired.gif

+ the fear in his heart as he tried to delete it as quick as possible
roll.gif
roll.gif

brah had that Windows 95 swag, probably forgot to close his game of Minesweeper
Minesweeper.jpg

Ghenges wrote:
It seemed like maybe the father might have been a pedophile who molested him when he was a kid. When the kid was old enough, maybe a teenager, the father, being a pedophile, maybe lost interest in him. The kid, however, was probably so messed up by the abuse that he felt rejected and wanted to continue the sexual activity - in a twisted sort of way. There are real life cases of boys who were abused as children who grew to "like" the abuse as they got older and entered puberty - when their bodies are actually mature enough to respond to sexual stimulation. In the story here, it seems that the boy wanted to continue it against the father's will. The father, having abused him when he was younger, could not fight back or tell anyone (say the cops) because the boy would just tell them that he was abused. The mention of the prom night incident may have been the first time the boy forcefully sexually assaulted the father.
nerd.gif

Birdman++Lil+Wayne.jpg

wayne-27-5.jpg

LOL @ the Wayne and Baby pics... 
eek.gif
roll.gif

All in all, this is a great film.  Very disturbing, but it's a well-done movie.  That's for sure.

One thing that kind of made me look deeper into things is that this movie had an all-Black cast.  It made things that much more surreal to me...

Leave it to NT to make a Lil Wayne joke about a serious topic like child molestation.

That movie was disturbing. I was not ready for the bathroom scene. The moms just kept trying to play it pff tho.

The wife could get it tho

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The prequel is worse.
sick.gif

I just watched again and I just saw that part. Damn Thats crazy

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Leave it to NT to make a Lil Wayne joke about a serious topic like child molestation.

Child molestation? More like Parental molestation 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom