The Temptations Movie Appreciation Post

Leon was so good in this he had me thinking the 5 Heartbeats were a real group too
laugh.gif

Great movie, it is long but it's good enough where you don't even notice it when they re-air it on VH1.

Messed up how most of them died though.

Leon was so good in this he had me thinking the 5 Heartbeats were a real group too
laugh.gif

Great movie, it is long but it's good enough where you don't even notice it when they re-air it on VH1.

Messed up how most of them died though.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Aint' nobody coming to see you Otis!!
Favorite line from the movie. He shut Otis down with the quickness. I can't stand how he was painted as the "good guy" when in reality he did a lot of people dirty.

Favorite line from the movie. He shut Otis down with the quickness. I can't stand how he was painted as the "good guy" when in reality he did a lot of people dirty.

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Otis obviously had to have a lot to do with that movie being that he was the only original one living when it came out.

Otis obviously had to have a lot to do with that movie being that he was the only original one living when it came out.

this movie along with jacksons movie are my two favorites. Leon's performance alone had me checking for that movie Little Richard... smh boy was that a bad move on my part..
laugh.gif

this movie along with jacksons movie are my two favorites. Leon's performance alone had me checking for that movie Little Richard... smh boy was that a bad move on my part..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

I understand why there was some bias towards his character. I was just stating that was one of the things I disliked about the movie.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

I understand why there was some bias towards his character. I was just stating that was one of the things I disliked about the movie.

Movie is definitely appreciated!!! Leon was perfect for the David Ruffin role. Heard Ruffins family wasn't happy with how he was portrayed. I think a lawsuit was filed.

Movie is definitely appreciated!!! Leon was perfect for the David Ruffin role. Heard Ruffins family wasn't happy with how he was portrayed. I think a lawsuit was filed.

Back
Top Bottom