The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

It would be dope if Jordan Brand sold an "essential" pack year round.

Retros that don't sell out, the classics jawns that will always be in style.

-Black Cement 3s w/Nike Air

-White Cement 3s w/Nike Air

-Jordan 1 Black/Red w/ Nike Air

-Jordan 1 Royal w/Nike Air

-Black/Red 4s w/ nike Air

-White Cement 4s w/Nike Air

-Black Infrared 6s w/ Nike Air

-White Infrared 6s w/ Nike Air

-Grape 5s w/NIke Air

-Black/Metallic 5s w/ Nike AIr

-Fire Red 5s w/Nike Air

-Bordeaux 7s 

-Aqua 8s

-Playoff 8s

Etc.

Imagine all those sneakers being sold year round, and never having to worry about sell outs.

Bringing a new definition to GR. Sheisty resellers would be destroyed.

Economically it's probably bad for Nike though so whatever.

I always thought it would be cool if they just threw classic colorways up on nikeid. like a premium retro with the original molds and such. or at least the 99-03 era molds

-Black Cement 3s w/Nike Air

-White Cement 3s w/Nike Air

-Jordan 1 Black/Red w/ Nike Air

-Jordan 1 Royal w/Nike Air

-Black/Red 4s w/ nike Air

-White Cement 4s w/Nike Air

-Black Infrared 6s w/ Nike Air

-White Infrared 6s w/ Nike Air

-Grape 5s w/NIke Air

-Black/Metallic 5s w/ Nike AIr

-Fire Red 5s w/Nike Air

-Bordeaux 7s 

-Aqua 8s

-Playoff 8s

Etc.

Imagine all those sneakers being sold year round, and never having to worry about sell outs.

Bringing a new definition to GR. Sheisty resellers would be destroyed.

Economically it's probably bad for Nike though so whatever.
I agree

does anyone have a assist on the green floral Lebron hat that just released with the un champ pack ??

air-jordan-18-xviii-original-og-white-varsity-red_1_.jpg

One of my favorite on-court bball shoe in terms of performance are the Nike BB, traction, fit, lockdown, ankle support were all very good. Don't think it sold very well though but looking back, had I known I would have bough 5-6 pairs to last me a lifetime when it went on sale.
View media item 1126100

They even had the BB 1.5 Hyperfuse back in 2011 iirc but I am not even sure it actually released in the US, at least i don't remember.
View media item 1126101View media item 1126102

BB II didn't sold worst than the BB Is I guess, performance was about the same but I remember it being a bit wider and maybe heavier/bulkier but still performed well.
View media item 1126103

BB III was nice and a return to a more simple and sleeker design, performance was pretty good too though I still preferred the first iteration overall. That's where it ended though.
View media item 1126104

Awesome Thread aalisupreme aalisupreme :nthat:

I don't really mess with sneakers like I used to, but I still love to shoot the **** about em.

I think I would get into new releases again if they weren't such a PITA to obtain. Back in the day it was so damn easy to get shoes. You could even get shoes a little early right when local stores got their shipment. If you had an in with an employee they would just sell you the pair early and ring them up on RD. Now everything is kept under such a tight lock and key nothing gets moved before RD. It's kinda strange thinking about the fact that most of the places I used to get my shoes at 10+ years ago don't even exists anymore.

Remember Just for Feet "Where the 13th pair is Free" ? .... Someone needs to instate a policy like that again :nthat:

Found this on Facebook! This is sick. It's a hidden message. Don't know if this real but it seems legit.

10269455_10152584410292591_729668816370609027_n.jpg

It's legit. AJs have those secret little hidden messages in a few pairs.

Living in NZ blows. Have to pay ridiculous shipping prices for everything 
mean.gif

Bout to pull the trigger on Kicks Crew, hopefully it's legit

I wish Adidas would do a full retro of the T-Mac 2 & 3 |I I'm talking all the original colours- white/blue, black/blue and that all blue patent leather :pimp:

I loved those shoes growing up, the 2 was the first pair of shoes I knew by name and went to mall looking for specifically. I remember back in middle school, damn near half my basketball team was wearing them :lol:

One of my favorite on-court bball shoe in terms of performance are the Nike BB, traction, fit, lockdown, ankle support were all very good. Don't think it sold very well though but looking back, had I known I would have bough 5-6 pairs to last me a lifetime when it went on sale.

They even had the BB 1.5 Hyperfuse back in 2011 iirc but I am not even sure it actually released in the US, at least i don't remember.

BB II didn't sold worst than the BB Is I guess, performance was about the same but I remember it being a bit wider and maybe heavier/bulkier but still performed well.

BB III was nice and a return to a more simple and sleeker design, performance was pretty good too though I still preferred the first iteration overall. That's where it ended though.

Reminds me of the KD 1 in appearance.

Those Spiz'ike VI's are so horrible man. I think all Spiz'ikes are horrible in general period. I'm not a fan of hybrid shoes. I wish they never existed. 

They sell, so let them boys eat. I would like to see JB focus more on their shoes that have nothing to do with retros like the Super.fly series and the flight runners (which I heard were quite good)

Those Spiz'ike VI's are so horrible man. I think all Spiz'ikes are horrible in general period. I'm not a fan of hybrid shoes. I wish they never existed. 

:lol: I mess with the original 2 color ways of the spizike, but, yeah the colorblocking on those 6s are horrid

As a matter of fact Nike has ruined tons of models with horrible colorblocking especially since "loud" color ways are back in style

laugh.gif
I mess with the original 2 color ways of the spizike, but, yeah the colorblocking on those 6s are horrid

As a matter of fact Nike has ruined tons of models with horrible colorblocking especially since "loud" color ways are back in style
I'm willing to admit the white, red, and green ones aren't bad. But that's now. I've come to that conclusion comparing them to the rest of the wack ones that came after. I wasn't a fan of the black, green, and red ones. 

I think Nike needs to get to quality over quanity as far as color ways go. There shouldn't be like 30+ different colors of shoes coming out :smh:

I think Nike needs to get to quality over quanity as far as color ways go. There shouldn't be like 30+ different colors of shoes coming out
mean.gif
Not going to happen. I think Lebron's line loses it's uniqueness because they are coming up with so many cw's.

Back
Top Bottom