The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

air_force_180_by_tomiokajiro.jpg

My interest in sneakers I say began around the mid 90s in 4th grade. I also remember how in class I used to draw the Nike, FILA and Reebok logos with a classmate.

I'll never forget that ''Doug'' episode where he badly needed those sneakers that he saw on TV.

I honestly like the Jordan 1-14, but if I had too choose just one it would be the Air Jordan 13.

Theres that brief period when youre really young and your parents buy you sneakers and you dont eem care....youre like wateva and u wear em.

That moment wen you tell em "i want THESE"

I think thats wen it starts.

These so called new sneakerheads who were born in the 2000s. What sneakers do they consider game changers. My guess would be the heelys lmao. If they say the Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 3, Reebok Pump etc. you know they lying cause those sneakers don't even correspond to their generation. I despise that a lot these so called new sneakerheads are just doing it because being a sneakerhead its the in thing right now. Now if somewhere out there there's a kid who actually goes out of his or her way and does that research on the culture and learns about those classic kicks from back in the days than right there I'll give them that respect and I mean really do their research not just learning about some J's cause that's another thing I've noticed about these so called new sneakerheads they just give props to Jordans like if J's are the only sneakers that made history. When Reebok came out with the Pump. LA Gear with their sneakers that light up. The Reebok Question etc. These sneakers also made history they were actual game changers. Do they know this and have respect for this cause these are actual facts, no they don't and that's why I can't take them serious they are a joke to me. Unless they can prove otherwise they are just some impostors/fakes in the sneaker culture.

So I went to a Nike store earlier. I saw a dope-*** basketball shoe that was pretty cheap. But then I saw the tongue...

Dunno if they intentionally spelled Ascension wrong, but it's funny nonetheless 
laugh.gif

My OG Adidas Kobe 2 just crumble at the 24 hours.. :rofl:

I wasn't expecting to play but watching Kobe last game.. I felt the need.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom