The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

temp.png

Those 96's sitting at my champs now

If you don't have them in your collection, I say pull the trigger. It boggles my mind how the classic/dope ish be sitting, but the hyped up/ugly ish be selling out. What the F ever happen to having your own individuality and copping what you like. People these days. :smh: I'm not gonna lie, there's some stuff that I do like from those hyped up brands, but if I decide to cop me something its cause I think it looks cool not because of someone else's opinion, point blank, period! 8)

If you don't have them in your collection, I say pull the trigger. It boggles my mind how the classic/dope ish be sitting, but the hyped up/ugly ish be selling out. What the F ever happen to having your own individuality and copping what you like. People these days. :smh: I'm not gonna lie, there's some stuff that I do like from those hyped up brands, but if I decide to cop me something its cause I think it looks cool not because of someone else's opinion, point blank, period! 8)

The realm of kicks will always and forever change brodie. We know this.. And i would cop them but im waiting to see if the black and purple turfs come back around. The same ones in the first pic

The realm of kicks will always and forever change brodie. We know this.. And i would cop them but im waiting to see if the black and purple turfs come back around. The same ones in the first pic

True. At least you're copping what you really like, thats whats up. We're the last of the mohicans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom