the thread about nothing...

:pimp:

Ate one of these when I was 15. Threw up everywhere :smokin

They put these little *** pieces of chicken in this stir fry. :smh: Gotta start making my own from scratch.

When I make it out to the west coast and I try in and out and that isn't the greatest burger ever.

Every single west coast NTer who hyped it up is catching the fade.

in n out is overrated.

five guys burgers >

I'm at the craps table and this 60+ black man punked me for rolling bad.

Guy: you been at this table for a min huh? Me: Yea.
Guy: I lost money betting on you last time, you can't roll for ****.
Me: [emoji]128532[/emoji] *leaves table*

:rofl:

Wolf of Wall Street was stupid.

Movie is mad overrated.

Leos performance is even more overrated.

Hurr Durr drugs and more drug .... Derka derp so hot women..... hue hue midgets.... 90% of the film was nothing but run of the mill debauchery intended to entertain boring people with boring lives.

Jonah Hill was the best part about that movie. The only parts that were truly entertaining and compelling were the scenes where Jonahs character was about to **** something up. The rest of the movie suffered from mediocre writing and extremely poorly pacing. On one hand I'm surprised that so many people seem to think its such a great film, but on the other hand its not shocking considering the mentality of the average American.

This summer program I'm at rn seems dope.
A month at living at a college

Use this time wisely to figure out where the parties be at and make good with whoever lives there.

In a couple months when all the freshman get to campus and are trying to find the parties, you'll already know what's cracking

Bonus points if you meet the connect and supply your dorm floor. :pimp: :nerd:

Last edited:
Nt...I might have a slight crush on the video rental store girl. She's very whiskey tango, but is skinny and slight cute face...plus she likes movies. We smiled, flirted then I left. I gotta return these movies...I'm only in this town for two months, but I'm staying with my folks...idk what to do, should I see what's up?

Nt...I might have a slight crush on the video rental store girl. She's very whiskey tango, but is skinny and slight cute face...plus she likes movies. We smiled, flirted then I left. I gotta return these movies...I'm only in this town for two months, but I'm staying with my folks...idk what to do, should I see what's up?
Walk in and hit her with that

Offer to take her to church... And then tell her, that if she ever touched a penis she's going to hell...

Tell her you're leaving the area soon and you want to chill before you're gone.

EZ PZ.

Movie is mad overrated.

Leos performance is even more overrated.

Hurr Durr drugs and more drug .... Derka derp so hot women..... hue hue midgets.... 90% of the film was nothing but run of the mill debauchery intended to entertain boring people with boring lives.

Jonah Hill was the best part about that movie. The only parts that were truly entertaining and compelling were the scenes where Jonahs character was about to **** something up. The rest of the movie suffered from mediocre writing and extremely poorly pacing. On one hand I'm surprised that so many people seem to think its such a great film, but on the other hand its not shocking considering the mentality of the average American.

Exactly how I felt.

Getting my results for this huge exam I took back in May on Wednesday... Guys I'm scared. Like I tried so hard on this one and studied a lot but I just have a bad feeling. I did not leave the test room feeling confident and I'm worried
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Getting my results for this huge exam I took back in May on Wednesday... Guys I'm scared. Like I tried so hard on this one and studied a lot but I just have a bad feeling. I did not leave the test room feeling confident and I'm worried :stoneface:  

prayers homie. good luck

Back
Top Bottom