the thread about nothing...

Watching a new Botched episode, and it has that chick who was able to flip her own butt implants around (that gif had been posted multiple times). She's attempting to get it corrected. Should be interesting :lol:

The best part about moving is trashing everything you've meant to get rid of before.

this.

i helped my 2 brothers moved last week.

we found so much useless **** :lol:

this dude was keeping some of his HS history notes. :lol:

Watching a new Botched episode, and it has that chick who was able to flip her own butt implants around (that gif had been posted multiple times). She's attempting to get it corrected. Should be interesting :lol:

Watching as well. If homie pulls this off I'mma be :wow:

Homegirl before had dem tetas tho but messed her face up bad

they wont go through with it...only reason i tuned in :lol:

I don't want to laugh, but the chick said she full on face-planted to the floor :x :lol:

Had some leftover ground turkey from when I made a couple burgers the other day... decided to make a mini turkey meatloaf. Looks/smells good... hopefully this joint is fire and it while be another dish in my repertoire.

That feeling when you sell shoes and you get offered more then you were ready to sell for :smokin

What happened to the no drugs/partying, doing the right things policy

that's not how they party in NJ bruh !

sleazy got them bars? 
nerd.gif

also, what was that old school freestyle you spoke of? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom