the thread about nothing...

True Life I'm addicted to sex on mtv :lol: this bi dude just goes online looking for sex.. And just is smashing males and females throughout the day and fapping to end his night :rofl: awesome

Hawt damn! Give that jimmy a break!

True Life I'm addicted to sex on mtv :lol: this bi dude just goes online looking for sex.. And just is smashing males and females throughout the day and fapping to end his night :rofl: awesome

yo what ever happened with your sister broship :nerd:

Finally finished SOA season 4, looking forward to season 5 next month
pimp.gif
my man..

i've watched all four seasons twice and my body is absolutely ready for the upcoming season.

still dont see how males can be bisexual, always thought it was a scam
Yeah, I don't believe men who claim to be bisexual. Either you like man angus or yambs, you can't like both. Sounds ignorant but it is what it is.

I'm about to watch Love and hip hop ATL for the first time just for the hell of it. I never watch reality shows but I'm about to make an exception just to see the origination of all those funny Stevie J faces. *Prays for soul*

edit
1st off....dope^^^
don't feel like makin a thread (worthy?).....but if NT had a theme song, wat would it be?

yes im high......

Last edited:
still dont see how males can be bisexual, always thought it was a scam

Yeah, I don't believe men who claim to be bisexual. Either you like man angus or yambs, you can't like both. Sounds ignorant but it is what it is.

I think its possible...bi sexual women do it and no one says anything about them...double standards when to things like this...

Anyways...I hate when i need something like tape or scissors and i cant find it...like wtf...someone always uses my stuff and never puts it back...

now i have to go buy tape :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom