the thread about nothing...

4 days left until a week long vacation at the beach....I have already mentally checked out of work.

Going extra hard in the gym and taking the week off from basketball.....1st vacation in almost 2 years. Turn 27 at the beach next week too.

Used to help run a Sprint store back in the day....we had tons of excess Nextel and old Sprint phones. iDEN network was some cut.
Man, I'd but these two off you, no lie. Just cause I always wanted them when I was younger. If you had an i860(i think that was it) it would be a WRAP.

Last edited:

Used to help run a Sprint store back in the day....we had tons of excess Nextel and old Sprint phones. iDEN network was some cut.
Man, I'd but these two off you, no lie. Just cause I always wanted them when I was younger. If you had an i860(i think that was it) it would be a WRAP.
i rode the bus to morgan everyday back in summer 2006, all you would hear was nextels :lol: mom dukes never would buy me one tho :smh:

No longer a jobless recent college graduate. Just got an offer today. Feels good. :pimp:

Congrats, fam.

Where at?

Thanks! I'm working for a non-profit here in Oakland as a Program Assistant. I'll be running an after school center. It's part-time, but the pay is good. It's a one year gig, which is what I wanted. I'm going to be applying to Masters programs in School Counseling this fall. It's all working out for me.

had this joint :pimp: :lol: built like a tank

with the sidekick :pimp:

also had a cigarette on that drive home :smh: hadnt smoked one in like a year :smh: :smh:

On the train to the club now smelling like catfish and pulled pork since it just got done cooking at work.

Seeing coke boyz for my bday on Sunday. Hopefully it's wild.

Been listening to Ready to Die and Life After Death all day. Analyzing lyrics and just bopping to the tracks. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom