the thread about nothing...

Just noticed I got 3 reps from that DBZ thread...guess all my other insights on other subjects aren't helpful.:frown:

But this rep system should just be done away with....got dudes repping themselves and stuff.:x :lol:

Last edited:
Just noticed I got 3 reps from that DBZ thread...guess all my other insights on other subjects aren't helpful.:frown:

But this rep system should just be done away with....got dudes repping themselves and stuff.:x :lol:
they fixed all the self reppers.. You'll just get your rep wiped out now.. I seen a lot of people go from 80-100 to 10 :lol:

Been having increasing thoughts of breaking up w/ my girlfriend, but something is telling me not to. All of my friends are basically saying to do it, because I can find somebody who treats me better and trusts me.. then today I get a text from her saying "Btw, I wanna talk."

I panic and call her and she says "I feel like you don't really care about us anymore." even though I've been fighting myself for our relationship for the past couple of months.

She's amazing. She makes me food, gives me advice, helps me with money if i need it, knows everything about me, all that jazz. She's just not mentally treating me right.. she doesn't like it when I go out with my friends too late, doesn't let me have females friends really, let alone hang out with them, and every day there's a fight over something that she's overthinking. We've fought over a chick liking my facebook statuses once.

Plus, on top of that, I ain't gettin the yambs much anymore, and I got girls all in my message box on my phone beggin for the D. Turnin em down cause I got a gf

DID YOU KNOW YOU HAD IT WHEN YOU WAS WITH HER?
She slept with one other person 3 years ago, and no I didn't know I had it, as soon as I found out I let her know and that's why she got tested, she's taking it better than I expected but I still feel bad....

Don't know what to do.

Seems like she got you whipped. In other words, you're her b****. :smh:

You guys aren't married, so tell her to give you some freedom or you'll have to move on because things aren't working out.

Last edited:
Seems like she got you whipped. In other words, you're her *****. :smh:
You guys aren't married, so tell her to give you some freedom or you'll have to move on because things aren't working out.

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that I do everything I want to anyways, I just lie to her about it. If she ever finds out, she's gonna find out that it's her fault.

Also, I can go w/o the yambs. I ain't whipped on her for anything but the emotional support that she's always given me.

But I agree w/ whats in bold.

I admittedly haven't been following the election too closely, but whats this I hear about Romney wanting to double the interest on student loans?

Disappointed Pip won't be on the game. I need him to guard Lebron.

I don't know why but I've become seriously infatuated with white girls, specifically blondes, recently. 2 out of the 3 chicks I've slept with in the last few weeks have been blondes and my pron has become quite one dimensional.
Lol my man Kobe stays winning. 
laugh.gif

I don't know why but I've become seriously infatuated with white girls, specifically blondes, recently. 2 out of the 3 chicks I've slept with in the last few weeks have been blondes and my pron has become quite one dimensional.
I feel ya I swear I go through phases probably due to environmental reasons

Been having increasing thoughts of breaking up w/ my girlfriend, but something is telling me not to. All of my friends are basically saying to do it, because I can find somebody who treats me better and trusts me.. then today I get a text from her saying "Btw, I wanna talk."
I panic and call her and she says "I feel like you don't really care about us anymore." even though I've been fighting myself for our relationship for the past couple of months.
She's amazing. She makes me food, gives me advice, helps me with money if i need it, knows everything about me, all that jazz. She's just not mentally treating me right.. she doesn't like it when I go out with my friends too late, doesn't let me have females friends really, let alone hang out with them, and every day there's a fight over something that she's overthinking. We've fought over a chick liking my facebook statuses once.
Plus, on top of that, I ain't gettin the yambs much anymore, and I got girls all in my message box on my phone beggin for the D. Turnin em down cause I got a gf <<<
mean.gif

Don't know what to do.
be selfish. think about what's healthiest for you. what you want. if she loves you she'll understand; whatever you decide

Brothers, I'm still on this car hunt. Went to look at an Impala today, liked it but the tires were worn as hell and one of them was flat, not to mention it wasn't as clean as I'd like it to be :stoneface: But they said they would deal with the tires.

I found a fully loaded Acura TL in my price range but my insurance is gonna be a killer. I'm getting irritated with this but I'm just tryna get something to drive at this point.

Who do you guys go with for insurance? I was just gonna go with Geico because it's the cheapest and I drive pretty safely and defensively.

for the people who go to IN-N-Out.

if you didn't know this but you can "well done" your fries.

them funny/cool gifs are hilarious esp the one where the cop tackles the girl into the wall 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom