the thread about nothing...

45k in Cali = 28k anywhere else thats not NYC/Chi

If you want a change of scenery, I know Albuquerque, NM is in great need for teachers

Solarius I'mma have to shoot you a few questions about this, I remember you mentioning it before.

I know nothing about New Mexico and it's a hell of a move from Florida but I'm down to relocate nearly anywhere after I graduate :lol:

45k in Cali = 28k anywhere else thats not NYC/Chi

If you want a change of scenery, I know Albuquerque, NM is in great need for teachers

Solarius I'mma have to shoot you a few questions about this, I remember you mentioning it before.

I know nothing about New Mexico and it's a hell of a move from Florida but I'm down to relocate nearly anywhere after I graduate :lol:

I'm from Pittsburgh myself, but I just spend some time down in NM with some friends of the family who put me D. I'm an aspiring teacher myself, and I'm looking for opportunities outside of Pittsburgh

got orientation for my masters program in an hour...

it says dress casual... not sure what to wear...

i was going to put on some grey slacks and a buttondown with the sleeves rolled up... and some black dress shoes...

but to me, casual is a polo, some jays, and some jeans...

i'm not sure which to do... it says casual, but this is MBA orientation...

:nerd: :nerd:

i was going to put on some grey slacks and a buttondown with the sleeves rolled up... and some black dress shoes...
:nerd: :nerd:

Better over dress than under dress.

My orientation I had a dress shirt and some slacks and dress shoes, pretty standard

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah, jeans and sneakers are a no-no. Nice ironed shirt with pants and some loafers will do.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'd wear some nice pants and a button down or crew neck sweater. 

I got transfer student orientation in 5 days. It's for undergrad though. 

i think we gotta do something special to commerate this thread might be at 1k by the weekend
laugh.gif
You still have the post count set to 30 posts per page?

If you set it to 20 posts per page, then we're actually on page #1364.

We done past 1k a long time ago pleghboi.

That new Co op mode in Team Fortress 2 is crazy hard, too bad it takes forever to find an open game. :rolleyes

i think we gotta do something special to commerate this thread might be at 1k by the weekend :lol:
this.. We closing in on 1500 hundred dawwwwg

damb

Lolo Jones on PTI right now........not bad

2 words for her

OVER RATED

i think we gotta do something special to commerate this thread might be at 1k by the weekend :lol:
this.. We closing in on 1500 hundred dawwwwg

damb

2 words for her

OVER RATED

not good either

I agree...but i can see how some people would be attracted

Is a retweet on Twitter like getting a like on FaceBook?

I mean, the feeling. Like Yes!

Last edited:
Vanessa Bryant bout as worst as Evelyn. :smh: :x
"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."
that was disgusting...

there will be reform one day, my dude... i promise you... cuz the entitlement of the womminz is getting out of hand....

thinking you're better than everyone else just cuz you got yambs... :smh: :smh:

she kinda of has a point even though every year is a bit dramatic.
what about loving your job, being able to say you can go on the court and get paid to do what you love , not to mention the millions of dollars you make while your wife does not work , your familys financial future, kobes wife has already shown she is not loyal, a ring doesnt buy loyalty, these **** be actin up, and these ninjas be lettin em

perfect ending. like saying she would have left lebron if she was with him before he won a title. see why kobe is reckless.

Lolo Jones is disgusting, Rita Ora is ugly, and Michelle Jenneke is a 8/10.

Y'all boys are not normal.

she kinda of has a point even though every year is a bit dramatic.
this woman seriously said this and folks are condoning it... MEN for that matter

She talking like.she's contributed any monetary value to the relationship.

Reduce his.salary to $30k... so she has.to get off her butt and work... she how fast she'll be begging him to go back to working at championships...

The nerve of this ho-or... this trick hit the hood rat jackpot and still complaining cuz he hasn't won a title since *gasp* 2 years ago...

I swear some of my brothers pick the worse chicks. I don't hear tom Brady's chick or Aaron Rodgers chick.. smh ...

Eff outta here with that.

don't think she was complaining about kobe. think she was saying marrying a guy who hasn't won any

Back
Top Bottom