the thread about nothing...

Running on 4 hours of sleep ,but I'm goin home a lil earlier today :smile:
Lost a dollar though :smh:

My check boutta be fat though :pimp:

This is a music and sports free zone. Any discussion within that you feel is worthy of a thread, make the thread. Try to put any NSFW content in a spoiler but don't be OD about it.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Was confused when I saw 10000 pages at first
laugh.gif

son is a clown
laugh.gif
This.

The bold part says, you're not ready for a girlfriend. That feeling won't go away until you're tired of it. As for the rest....I'd run away from her. If she's not the main and it's understood, she's doing too much with all them instructions and likely she's trying to fill a void of her own. One of which you're clearly not ready to fill. And yes, a man in a suit >>>>. I hate dressing in suits, but when I do....
nthat.gif

What he do now?

Basically this 
nthat.gif

Yikes!
http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/02/us/charles-barkley-on-race/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

Man....Jimmy John's may have replaced Jersey Mike's as my go to sub spot.

Last edited:
Id like to announce that I have officially retired from all race related, police related conversations.

I dont want to read/listen to the ignorance or either side.

Please proceed to miss me with all dat ****!

Thank you and God Bless...

EDIT: Typing too fast.

Last edited:
Id like to announce that I have officially retired from all race related, police related conversations.

I dont want to read/listen to the ignorance or either side.

Please processed to miss me with all dat ****!

Thank you and God Bless...
I assume you mean proceed?

:lol: I can't do NT arguments man. Dudes get so emotional, make it black and white then and take it from 0 -100 real quick to the furthest extreme.

damn yamcha's thread got locked as quick as his *** was getting whoop in DBZ

You guys don't know how to act man. Always getting the dope threads locked.would have gotten better because she replied.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom