the thread about nothing...

dollar-and-dream-dribbble.jpg

Since this threads about "Nothing" What is nothing? Like before we all existed and whatever create this world/universe blah blah blah. There had to be a point where there was NOTHING. Im more curious what is nothing then what is god etc.

Think someone stole my footlocker shipment yesterday....either that, or the delivery person dropped it off at the wrong house 
mean.gif

Nothing is a seperate entity from the universe.
It both coexists with us and ignores our existence entirley.

We could all drop dead right now and nothing would still exsist.
We don't put a boundary on the definition of nothing, ironically this thread is an oxymoron because NOTHING CAN BE ABOUT NOTHING EXCEPT FOR NOTHING.
For this to happen, the thread shouldn't have exsisted in the first place, therefore "taking the place of" nothing.
Hope that didn't help at all.

Last edited:
You better hit that "I'm going to be an aggressive yet loving basketball coaching dad" look.

Jordan Polo
Jeans
Insert favorite shoe*

Nike hat is optional

This reaction to the pic...
roll.gif

Id like to announce that I have officially retired from all race related, police related conversations.

I dont want to read/listen to the ignorance or either side.

Please proceed to miss me with all dat ****!

Thank you and God Bless...

EDIT: Typing too fast.
The best route to go. I don't discredit opinions, but there are a lot of ridiculous ones when it comes to those topics. 
We need Malcolm back.
I literally talked about this with moms two days ago. A clip with Malcolm came on and just the command and conviction of his voice was powerful. They won't let something like that rock again. He's motivation with a purpose. I have recordings of several speeches of his and every time they finish, I just shake my head. He truly had a gift of speech to motivate a mass of people. 
Why would I ever need something like that
laugh.gif
Clearly he doesn't know who you are 
laugh.gif

We don't put a boundary on the definition of nothing, ironically this thread is an oxymoron because NOTHING CAN BE ABOUT NOTHING EXCEPT FOR NOTHING.
For this to happen, the thread shouldn't have exsisted in the first place, therefore "taking the place of" nothing.

No, I mean nothing. Nothing exists. Not even the word nothing. Not a atom, particle, nothing. Zero, Zilch.

No, I mean nothing. Nothing exists. Not even the word nothing. Not a atom, particle, nothing. Zero, Zilch.
By human definition, nothing= notta god damn thang.
But it has to exsist in some manner for us to be able to define it.
Therefore, it exsists, but not in a tangible form, or comprehensive for our brains.

But stuff DOES exist.

but how you gonna pass from nothing at all to something?

it can't just pop out of nowhere?

this is the type of discussion i have with my bros when we are drunk or high :lol:

*hits vape*

everything has always been. there's no such thing as "nothing".

"Everything is everything."

- Ms. Lauryn Hill

We are the singularity, the star dust, the cosmic material. We are infinite.

Vibrating dots :smokin

Back
Top Bottom