the thread about nothing...

It was hard when wax and all that **** started hittin the streets over here and was available. I quit not to long before that. My homeboys get stupid stuck off that. I still havent tried it

Im at about 13 years smoking myself, on all the time. Its good for me, but not everyone. Sometimes I cant sit still if its a certain strain or 2, so keeps me active. Drinking just makes me lazy and fat and a lot bigger waste of money as well

Never really liked the wax thing.

Maybe because of how it needs to be smoked, feel like I'm doing too much.

I like the art of rolling a perfectly rolled blunt or rolling a nice raw joint. Never was one for bongs, pipes, etc etc etc.

Been gettng high everyday for the past two weeks

I don't know how to feel about that but the money I spent in weed I coulda.......
mean.gif
Exactly. 

Ah that's why you buy in bulk, that way you're not constantly coming out of pocket like...

dub sack, dub sack, 8th, 8th, quad, dub sack, 8th, half, zip, dub sack, dub sack.....

cop that QP and chill. :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly i quit cuz my girl didnt like that **** and she has a ton of qualities that i enjoy so quittin wasnt as hard for me. And at the same time, no matter what strain, it just wasnt hittin me like it used to. Felt like i was gettin dumb. Ima go for it again when im 30 doe ya diigggg

Honestly i quit cuz my girl didnt like that **** and she has a ton of qualities that i enjoy so quittin wasnt as hard for me. And at the same time, no matter what strain, it just wasnt hittin me like it used to. Felt like i was gettin dumb. Ima go for it again when im 30 doe ya diigggg

quit for legal issues and partially for my girl (her peace of mind).

soon as this **** is legal on a fed level I'm going ham.

Ah that's why you buy in bulk, that way you're not constantly coming out of pocket like...

dub sack, dub sack, 8th, 8th, quad, dub sack, 8th, half, zip, dub sack, dub sack.....

Lol this ***** here, spoken like a true hustla, or stoner lol

quit for legal issues and partially for my girl (her peace of mind).

soon as this **** is legal on a fed level I'm going ham.

Whats it like in USA copping green? Do you have to be careful not to get caught? Im in Australia and I have never once worried about a cop being around when purchasing it

Whats it like in USA copping green? Do you have to be careful not to get caught? Im in Australia and I have never once worried about a cop being around when purchasing it

Varies from state to state.

Like I'm from NY, and over there I've had detectives pull me over, find weed and let me go scott-free without so much as a warning. Those city DTs were just looking for guns/gang members/hard drugs. Marijuana is decriminalized over there, thus it's not a crime to possess weed up to a certain amount, only a fine.

Out here in AZ possession of even a gram, hell some damned resin is a felony. If I get caught again I'm looking at a vacation (prison) courtesy of Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Then you got states like Colorado and Washington where weed is completely legal to possess (so long as it's not pounds meant for sale on the black market).

Last edited:
How the hell do you go thru a QP in a week?? Unless your sharing with multiple homeboys and can get away with blazin all day, i cant even fathom more then half a Zip a day

Last edited:

I smoke in bulk that's the problem...that QP will be gone in a week. 

A cutie!?

Hell naw Id end up sellin that ****.....cheap. My tolerance too high.

****...halfway through an 8th I don't get nearly as zooted as I did with the first mini. :smh:

I mean I do get tired of smoking the same strain, but that depends on the strain.

Blue Dream, Blue Cheese, Platinum Kush, Maui Wowie, Girl Scout Cookies and Super Silver Haze I can smoke all day everyday and never get tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom