the thread about nothing...

Dude who smokes a QP in a week needs a life more than anything if he has all that time
laugh.gif
Hold up bruh bruh...

I was on vacation from mid December to the beginning of January...and I should have clarified that the QP was smoked during the first seven days of Christmas vacation from work.

Now if this was a weekly thing then I would agree with you.

But the point of my post was saying I can definitely smoke a QP in a week if given the time.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
We need The Boondocks version of MLK forreal. That episode always gets me. Meanwhile people making MLK flyers from pics like these...

"You shiftless........." 
mean.gif

Im in popeyes lostenin to these chicks argue over whos turn it was to pay for gas, swishers and chicken. Girl with the dirty red sweaterpaid last week. She sweater god she did. Chick with the cry baby voice doesnt even feel like smoking so she isnt buying swishers.

Im in popeyes lostenin to these chicks argue over whos turn it was to pay for gas, swishers and chicken. Girl with the dirty red sweaterpaid last week. She sweater god she did. Chick with the cry baby voice doesnt even feel like smoking so she isnt buying swishers.

Popeyes tho. :smokin

That's your cue to throw your cape on my man

Back
Top Bottom