the thread about nothing...

ahhhh come hear momma so my space bass can come in your face.

these kids don't know nann bout swag. and that fro :x so much envy.

Last edited:
swing down sweet chariot, stop, and let me riiiiide.
Cause we comin' dine slow on that damn southside.
Word to the motha****ing streets! And word to these hype *** lyrics and dope beats.

rolling in my fo with sixteen switches
and got sound for the *******

i was talmbout funkadelic doe.
Doin it up on the choclate Milky Way

its a Parliament song btw

Didn't even see the one with the chick in the thumbnail
mean.gif
#classicyoutubetactics

swing down sweet chariot, stop, and let me riiiiide.

Cause we comin' dine slow on that damn southside.

Word to the motha****ing streets! And word to these hype *** lyrics and dope beats.

rolling in my fo with sixteen switches

and got sound for the *******

i was talmbout funkadelic doe.
Doin it up on the choclate Milky Way

its a Parliament song btw

Im aware my brotha

Just saw it on yahoo that Edison Chen was involved in another sex scandal but this time with a 16 yr old model. At first I was like :x but then the age of consent is 16 in Hong Kong :rolleyes. I mean I know most teens do it at the age of 13-16 anyway but to make it legal at 16...:smh: no wonder Asia's population is skyrocketing...

Just saw it on yahoo that Edison Chen was involved in another sex scandal but this time with a 16 yr old model. At first I was like :x but then the age of consent is 16 in Hong Kong :rolleyes. I mean I know most teens do it at the age of 13-16 anyway but to make it legal at 16...:smh: no wonder Asia's population is skyrocketing...

You do realize that even in the U.S., not even half of the states set the age of consent at 18?

That goes for the rest of the world as well.
correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited:

You do realize that even in the U.S., not even half of the states set the age of consent at 18?

That goes for the rest of the world as well.
correct me if i'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom