the thread about nothing...

if you want to watch really good tv watch the UK series black mirror. the closest thing i can compare it to is the twilight zone but that isn't even a good comparison. its only 3 episodes long and gives a look at what our world could become in the information age. soooo dope.

description:

Over the last ten years, technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives before we've had time to stop and question it. In every home; on every desk; in every palm - a plasma screen; a monitor; a smartphone - a black mirror of our 21st Century existence. Our grip on reality is shifting. We worship at the altars of Google and Apple. Facebook algorithms know us more intimately than our own parents. We have access to all the information in the world, but no brainspace left to absorb anything longer than a 140-character tweet. Black Mirror is a hybrid of The Twilight Zone and Tales of the Unexpected which taps into our contemporary unease about our modern world. The three stand-alone dramas will be sharp, suspenseful, satirical tales with a techno-paranoia bent - all audacious ‘what if' stories: some comic, some shocking.

Last edited:
if you want to watch really good tv watch the UK series black mirror. the closest thing i can compare it to is the twilight zone but that isn't even a good comparison. its only 3 episodes long and gives a look at what our world could become in the information age. soooo dope.
Black Mirror is EXCELLENT. Smart...very creative. And I heard they're making a second series.

Kinda wish they'd make an American one, just to get those ideas more exposure.

Last edited:
Uninstalled and reinstalled tapatalk and it works again. :pimp: :pimp:

I don't think the old way of posting smileys works anymore

I have so much pent up aggression / anger / frustration built up inside of me, i feel bad for the next person i get into an argument with :smh: physical or verbal :smh:

And this is from an aspiring police officer? :rofl:

Weak *** *****

that Yo Gabba vid was awesome. :lol:

In not awesome news...Avril Lavigne is gonna marry lead dude from Nickelback.

Where's your god now?

Last edited:
Damn I come in general and this thread like it's the morning newspaper :lol:

That'd be dope if we had a newspaper just for the world NT. Some of the sections/headlines/stories could be hilarious (these are all hypothetical):

Business • NTer ChaosTheory entrepreneurial clothing brand dropping this fall.
Entertainment • KimYe spotted eating frozen yogurt again: Kim says, "it's the key to dat mass"
Fashion • BIPRoberts guide to 90's fashion: because Chris Brown and Mac Miller aren't allowed to wear Lo.
Politics • RyanKMD will be running for an NT leadership position again. Quote: "Member's simply aren't happy President Meth's new member immigration laws. There are too many stupid posts from members who joined yesterday."
Science • FutureMD's arguments against God/creationism.
Sports • Kobe Bryant determined to win championship after wife's comments.
Tech • ninjahood develops new liquid used to measure the quality of suede on retro Jordan's. The new product, DuraNubuSuede (DNS), can be bought in a test kit in the Buy/Sell forum for $20.
Music • Lil B
Traffic • Traffic will be picking up this week as school nears. Expect to get stuck in multiple threads about college tips.
Weather • Go outside? LOL

That'd be dope if we had a newspaper just for the world NT. Some of the sections/headlines/stories could be hilarious (these are all hypothetical):

Entertainment • KimYe spotted eating frozen yogurt again: Kim says, "it's the key to dat mass"
Fashion • BIPRoberts guide to 90's fashion: because Chris Brown and Mac Miller aren't allowed to wear Lo.
Politics • RyanKMD will be running for an NT leadership position again. Quote: "Member's simply aren't happy President Meth's new member immigration laws. There are too many stupid posts from members who joined yesterday."
Tech • ninjahood develops new liquid used to measure the quality of suede on retro Jordan's. The new product, DuraNubuSuede (DNS), can be bought in a test kit in the Buy/Sell forum for $20.
Music • Lil B
Traffic • Traffic will be picking up this week as school nears. Expect to get stuck in multiple threads about college tips.

:lol:

Tech • ninjahood develops new liquid used to measure da quality of suede on retro Jordan's. da new product, DuraNubuSuede (DNS), can be bought in a test kit in da Buy/Sell forum for $20.
Music • Lil B
fixed

Music • Lil B

:lol:
this makes me smile at work :lol:

Back
Top Bottom