the thread about nothing...

ForthrightSatisfiedGermanwirehairedpointer.gif
Water falling down like rain drops....

devil.gif

Last edited:
she been makin the rounds recently? i just saw somethin bout her today on another message board i read.
I seen her recently pop up in the news reporters and sportcasters appreciation thread yesterday on here i believe and ever since she been posted more Youtube clips with her been popping up as well as her IG 

I'm assuming today is casual day at work, and ain't nobody tell me ****. Smh!
I thought it was only on Fridays.

is bossman out today?

me and my buddy used to go casual when we knew bossman was out of the office. that stopped after we got ratted out by his wife who happened to drop by the office to pick something up and saw us.

Pray for me guys that I don't have to go to jury duty tomorrow
at the court house as I type this. I'm one of the jurors. :x **** is getting interesting since they whipped out the rifles and stuff. It's my first time seeing a rifle in person so I was like :wow:, that things literally 3/4 of my height. :lol:

the other jurors are all old and really sweet though. :smile:

Last edited:
Pray for me guys that I don't have to go to jury duty tomorrow
at the court house as I type this. I'm one of the jurors. :x **** is getting interesting since they whipped out the rifles and stuff. It's my first time seeing a rifle in person so I was like :wow:, that things literally 3/4 of my height. :lol:

damn i have to start calling in starting on monday. i hope i dont get called in. right now work is slow so im basically getting paid to sit here and goof around on NT all day. I wouldnt be getting paid for doing the same thing at the courthouse and i need my money.

You got picked for a murder case?

damn i have to start calling in starting on monday. i hope i dont get called in. right now work is slow so im basically getting paid to sit here and goof around on NT all day. I wouldnt be getting paid for doing the same thing at the courthouse and i need my money.

Man I better not get picked :lol:

Last edited:
is bossman out today?

me and my buddy used to go casual when we knew bossman was out of the office. that stopped after we got ratted out by his wife who happened to drop by the office to pick something up and saw us.

Yeah, my manager is off, but my director is here. It's not just my department though, I've seen a lot of people from different departments with jeans on. Hell, the CIO is here as well. (saw him in the bathroom, haha), So, it must be a casual day. I gotta stay in the loop more. Haha

off today :smokin

kind of bummed, i was suppose to hit my bro's pool but he has to study :\

he's in Med school so i guess it's better like that.

soon... soon....

that Garcia chick though :pimp:

That feel when you walk in the restroom, see an older guy in there struggling at the urinal. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom