the thread about nothing...

Been thinking way too much recently.

My girl tells me yesterday that she is back on her anti-depressent drugs. And like the past few days she has been kind of like a zombie. A shell of the fun outgoing loud emotional girl that i fell for.

We have only been together for 4 months. But this is literally earth shattering. I feel like i am dating a new person idk what to do
Wow thats real. Cant imagine you would want to ask her to stop taking them either.

One of the lady managers at my job wears nothing but hot pants and I wanna slap her butt every time she walks by. "Must be jelly, cause jam don't shake like that".

Been thinking way too much recently.

My girl tells me yesterday that she is back on her anti-depressent drugs. And like the past few days she has been kind of like a zombie. A shell of the fun outgoing loud emotional girl that i fell for.

We have only been together for 4 months. But this is literally earth shattering. I feel like i am dating a new person idk what to do
Wow thats real. Cant imagine you would want to ask her to stop taking them either.

Last edited:

Work today will be fuego, "extended" in class training. Four hours of a lecture and getting paid for it. :pimp:

Working 9am-1pm today and won't be back to work till mon.... [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Anyone ever successfully have a long distance relationship?
Nah fam to much problems with trust

Figured as much. Me and the mrs been separated since November then she decided to move to Arkansas with her parents because she thought we were done. We talked about reconciling and thought we could give this long distance demo a try, but man it just seems like a waste of time and energy. Communication is slowing down as well as my interest in continuing in the situation :smh:

Back
Top Bottom