the thread about nothing...

1. Why would you put some one down as a reference that would do that
2. Is what he said true? If so does that make him a good reference since he was just being honest? weebay.gif

Kidding thats messed up famb. I told all my friends that i put for references that they were being put down and to say good stuff if they get the call and they all backed me

This person is a really good friend and supposedly quote on quote A professional. Told him well in advanced as well. I don't wanna think this but some reason I feel like he wants to see me good but just not better than him.

Last edited:
1. Why would you put some one down as a reference that would do that
2. Is what he said true? If so does that make him a good reference since he was just being honest? weebay.gif

Kidding thats messed up famb. I told all my friends that i put for references that they were being put down and to say good stuff if they get the call and they all backed me

This person is a really good friend and supposedly quote on quote A professional. Told him well in advanced as well. I don't wanna think this but some reason I feel like he wants to see me good but just not better than him.

Them snakes in disguise

I love my bro (friend). 
I appreciate spending time with dude. 
But he's always double booking me on days we supposed to be chilling on some bro ****. 
It's usually to see his girl. 
Now don't get me wrong, I understand it but every time? 

Am I tripping? 

I hate that man

When my boy was single and I had a girl I would never fake on him

Now that he has a girl dude vanished

One of those simps who won't do anything without his girl :lol:

I got a girl and never fake on my friends

Last edited:

Is he in the group chat?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just handed 63 (
eek.gif
sixty ******* three) charts to make corrections on from my first week
sick.gif
mean.gif

Why do we have a rep system again?
Please respond.
Reps came during my sabbatical and I never really understood the necessity
eyes.gif
****, I just looked at your join date 
laugh.gif
. I was like sabbatical? wut? 
laugh.gif

Supervisor is currently 51 mins late for our meeting 
mean.gif
. She really irks me.

I lost crazy reps too, but idc. Why do we have a rep system again? It's really been 3 years since this new format. Time flies. 

Is losing reps the norm, I lost quite a few, I don't know if it was something I posted that crossed the line or just a glitch.

Met the Vendor Manager of my call center, dude was mad chill. Older head but when we were in a meeting is was the only new person there, felt mad weird. He travels to our three sites from Tampa to Phoenix to one in Romania, he's definitely THAT guy. My stats were in the toilet but my defect percentage was stupid low that my supervisor was surprised and congratulated me. Just more motivation to go harder at what I do, TAN fam, is it wise to casually mention my department goals to my supervisor every now and then?

I lost crazy reps too, but idc. Why do we have a rep system again? It's really been 3 years since this new format. Time flies. 

Is losing reps the norm, I lost quite a few, I don't know if it was something I posted that crossed the line or just a glitch.

you lose reps when a person who repped you gets banned. now rep me :smokin

My online business has been flourishing lately so I treated myself with a new pair of Cavalli shoes. 
smokin.gif

I wish they had a downvote option for posts
It would eliminate the annoying trolls on this site

Met the Vendor Manager of my call center, dude was mad chill. Older head but when we were in a meeting is was the only new person there, felt mad weird. He travels to our three sites from Tampa to Phoenix to one in Romania, he's definitely THAT guy. My stats were in the toilet but my defect percentage was stupid low that my supervisor was surprised and congratulated me. Just more motivation to go harder at what I do, TAN fam, is it wise to casually mention my department goals to my supervisor every now and then?
It's always great to have individual goals, but your supervisor should have some goals for you. Now find out those goals and smash them. 

you lose reps when a person who repped you gets banned. now rep me
smokin.gif
Rep begging is so....unbecoming 
laugh.gif

It's always great to have individual goals, but your supervisor should have some goals for you. Now find out those goals and smash them.
word from the wise :pimp:

I love my bro (friend). 
I appreciate spending time with dude. 
But he's always double booking me on days we supposed to be chilling on some bro ****. 
It's usually to see his girl. 
Now don't get me wrong, I understand it but every time? 

Am I tripping? 

It happens, especially if the relationship is fresh. My boy doesn't dip on me like that but we don't hang like we used too. It sucks but you gotta understand a bit. It's all time management.

Back
Top Bottom