the thread about nothing...

2b890d69dd195a2e3e6a0185c0321b17.jpg

I reserve some days for my homegirls, and other specific days for bae. that balance between a significant other and your homeboys is crucial!

this.

Who got the ax? :nerd:

lost a few :nerd:

I lost crazy reps too, but idc. Why do we have a rep system again? It's really been 3 years since this new format. Time flies. 

damn 3 years :x

crazy.

da circle of jerking and repping eachother

Time Management is crucial
I have so much stuff to do for work and trying to balance it w wifey/friends/me time/ family is difficult. Right now its work and wifey. Gotta find time for the others.
im barely getting accustomed to working full time. Only been doing it for a couple months.

The world is so small, its crazy seeing people you know from different phases of your life hanging out as friends

The world is so small, its crazy seeing people you know from different phases of your life hanging out as friends

depends what you mean as small

the world is actually bigger than you think. the world is actually only habituated in dense areas. for examples. california is big. however most of its population is only on the coast on 3 major cities. there's a lot of land that sits empty

this dude Bruce talking like he had a wad of chew in his mouth (or something else) at the ESPYs man wtf

this dude Bruce talking like he had a wad of chew in his mouth (or something else) at the ESPYs man wtf
He still has an Adam's apple probably a cause other than that I would have proudly thrown tomatoes at him if I was there [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Do guys ever feel like no matter what you do or accomplish you'll still never feel fully satisfied or truly happy?

I mean I think I'm a fairly simple guy, although I might have high standards for things, and that the simple things in life makes me the most happy. but it hits me from time to time that I don't feel truly happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom